• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I didn't stay awake for the whole game, and thus missed when the teams each scored their second runs, but did awake on the couch to see Muncy's home run. I was so disoriented that I thought it was late news sports highlights for a minute until I looked and saw it was the 18th inning.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Watched the replay of the Kinsler throw. Wow. I cannot remember ever seeing a major leaguer botch such a simple play so badly.
huh? Simple play? He slipped before he got the ball, was totally off balance against someone coming fast down the line. That wasn't a simple play.

That said-- he had more time than he thought.

CJ_24

huh? Simple play? He slipped before he got the ball, was totally off balance against someone coming fast down the line. That wasn't a simple play.

That said-- he had more time than he thought.

That's the point. He had plenty of time to set and make the throw. That's a routine play for a second basement. Yes, the throw he made was not that simple for the reasons you stated. But he had no reason to make that throw.

NML

giphy.gif

NML

This was 4-0 like five outs ago

Just saw that the Dodgers tried to troll the Sox with a damage done thing. Ask Judge and Bergman how that worked out for them

Hint: they never won another game

bruin

Ha! Jokes you on Beantown fags. Houston already broke of whatever of a heart I had left last year.

Part of me wants to shit on Roberts, but he’s not Kenley I choke on dick in the postseason Jansen. But why throw him in the 8th?

Celtics still suck.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I'm actually surprised at just how emotionally invested in Los Doyers I've been these last two World Series. I hardly ever watch any baseball games throughout the season.

NML

So hungover. Made the mistake of going out for it like a young buck

Best team I’ve ever seen, although the playoff run was way less dramatic than 04 so I don’t think they’ll get the credit they deserve. I honestly think the AL playoffs, against two 100+ win teams, and losing a combined two games, was one of the most impressive feats I’ve ever seen in sports. Just rolled over the Dodgers too.

Anyways, Sox are the best team this century.

nowitsourtime

Is this the hot stove news thread too?

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...eal-involving-robinson-cano-according-reports

Saying I’m not a fan of this deal is the understatement of the year

Why?

The Mets get a major upgrade in the pen with Diaz and Cano still has a really good bat. Plus the Mariners seem to be sending 60 million over to the Mets in addition to taking on Bruce and Swarzak

Losing kelenic stings but Dunn is a 23 year old that struggled in AA last season and the Mets seem to be sending Gerson Bautista instead of McNeil which is great for New York.

I think New York came out on top here

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Why?

The Mets get a major upgrade in the pen with Diaz and Cano still has a really good bat. Plus the Mariners seem to be sending 60 million over to the Mets in addition to taking on Bruce and Swarzak

Losing kelenic stings but Dunn is a 23 year old that struggled in AA last season and the Mets seem to be sending Gerson Bautista instead of McNeil which is great for New York.

I think New York came out on top here
Well Seattle retaining almost half of Cano’s Salary seems pretty solid. I don’t know, just felt like there were better uses of financial resources than a 36 year old 2B

Skeeter

Uber felon
Queso weighing in that the reds are in the market for multiple big name free agents. I'll be shocked if they get any.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Kill me now the one sport I can't change teams in

Hal gonna look so smart when they end up giving 15M to geriatric JA Happ anyways.