• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 Thread - Met a witch. Her name was Rhiannon

GR8 2 B FL G8R

There is a "band" playing with 1 guitar and a fucking cello. Man Illinois is weird. The bartender asks if anyone wants the Hawks (black) game on over the World Series and college football. Kill me Pete.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Classic Furd

Play largely like shit until they play anyone I root for and then they demolish them

Is Texas back?

giphy.gif

ebarws6

stAy
shaw/pritchard are actually calling what is working vs. what they want to work, it is a beautiful thing.

I am also unconvinced that any one can cover JJAW without getting a PI

coogrfan

D'Eriq King became the 12th player in NCAA history to pass for 400 and rush for 100 in UH's 57-36 win over USF.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
ESPN had CU at 99.8% win probability in against Oregon State at one point. Should probably just put the team to pasture at this point.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Nah, I've seen this film before. Burning that timeout with 2:40 left in Wazzu territory... WOOF. Par for the course, though. Honestly surprised he didn't punt after the timeout, but he's not quite James Franklin.

Brick

NASHNUL qbs really showing out today with herbert and mizzou boy struggling to even get first downs.

this offensive scheme just sucks. random spread with no identity or consistency. cristobal is supposed to be an offensive guy huh? lol.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
NASHNUL qbs really showing out today with herbert and mizzou boy struggling to even get first downs.

this offensive scheme just sucks. random spread with no identity or consistency. cristobal is supposed to be an offensive guy huh? lol.

He was a Line coach, I don't think he's ever been a coordinator/ called plays.