• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Also Pique is shit now. Not as shit as beIN though.
He was AWFUL in the World Cup. I thought maybe he was exhausted from a long club season or something... but maybe he just isn't good anymore?

Suarez hasn't been world class in a few years too. I don't get why they haven't gotten a killer 9.

I also have posted this 100 times but still don't understand: why haven't they gotten Christian Eriksen yet? He's perfect for what they're missing.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sadly, Pique is probably STILL Spain's third best CB
He was AWFUL in the World Cup. I thought maybe he was exhausted from a long club season or something... but maybe he just isn't good anymore?

Suarez hasn't been world class in a few years too. I don't get why they haven't gotten a killer 9.

I also have posted this 100 times but still don't understand: why haven't they gotten Christian Eriksen yet? He's perfect for what they're missing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Snorky's Shame

Well, it takes a board that knows what the hell it’s doing to pull something off like this instead of trying to play a league game in Miami.

I can imagine negotiations going like this:

Bartomeu: We’re interested in Eriksen

Levy: Did you bring the lube?

Barcelona board: (heads down en masse) Si.

(Two hours and a lowball offer later)

Bartomeu: So do we have a deal?

Levy: No, now kindly fuck off.

As for Suarez he was so shit early in the season last year it got to the point that I wish he did bite someone. He played well during the middle of season but went right back to being shit at the end of the year. He still does some very intelligent stuff to set up teammates but is now a very inconsistent finisher which is a problem for a nine.

I fear Barcelona becoming Milan once Messi leaves.

doh

I bought it to watch Ajax. The set up is absolutely awful. Can only do full screen or 1/10 of screen. No app with PS4 to watch on TV easily. Garbage.

TNT just lost the Man U match with 4 minutes left in the first half.

Ajax outplayed Bayern in the first half. Took the game to them. 1-1 is deserved. A point here = pants off @Snorky's Shame @goblue96

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I bought it to watch Ajax. The set up is absolutely awful. Can only do full screen or 1/10 of screen. No app with PS4 to watch on TV easily. Garbage.

TNT just lost the Man U match with 4 minutes left in the first half.

Ajax outplayed Bayern in the first half. Took the game to them. 1-1 is deserved. A point here = pants off @Snorky's Shame @goblue96
Hey pal, only me and the @bruin @bruin228s can tag two people while saying pants off or hermanos

doh

I'll take a point but Ajax had a free kick that was finger tipped saved by Nuerer at 90+3 and probably 4 of the best 5 chances of the match. One point good but should've bene three especially considering how big of a gift the Hummels goal was.

doh

PSG Jordan range =

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait I thought he died last week

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A german team playing a russian team but the German team has a Russian sponsor

source.gif

Snorky's Shame

Door is wide open for a Union Saint-Gilloise revival now!

It’s weird that the four biggest clubs in the world are all in various states of turmoil right now. Barcelona can’t defend, Real Madrid can’t score, Manchester United can’t get along in the locker room and Bayern grew old overnight.

Still, watch the UCL winner come from that group though.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Luka Jovic scored 5 goals today against Dusseldorf in a 7-1 win for Frankfurt. Schalke has 5 goals all season.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Tottenham in some serious trouble done in their Champions League group.

Fixed it for you.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Still can't believe the disallowed goal in the first half. What a crock of shit.

Too many dumb individual errors. Here's to a Europa crown finally filling that glorious trophy cabinet!

/sobs softly

-YTC