• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 8 Thread - (More Than a Feeling)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ohio state can recruit anyone. Why would they keep this expensive idiot around? He's clearly washed.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Speight vs. DickRod's kid?

download.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Of course new CJ is a fan of Ted

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
You mean extend him

They probably will.

Considering the OBGYN scandal they're dealing with now, the USC board of Trustees would rather have a scandal-free footbaw program above anything else, and Helton, for as shitty a corch he is, has not had any players taking improper benefits, or payments from agents, or even free tattoos or crab legs or shit.

Of course, you actually have to be good to attract that type of attention, so....

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

Can't have craven thieves passing as competent [sic] athletes on my teams, says the Hachiko. Tough.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
well, fuck me hermanos but Utah coming to the Rose Bowl next Friday night is for first place is the PAC-12 South.

Saving the storyline for the week 9 thread, but LOL.

Engage/hermanos and Go Dodgers
*Goes to kitchen and cooks Doyer Dogs with kimchi*

coogrfan

The best game of the day that nobody saw:

Old Dominion scores with 8 seconds to go to tie the game, they squib it about 35 yards, Western Kentucky gains 15 yards on a run, then gets a roughing the passer personal foul on an incomplete pass as time expired. They trot the kicker out for a 57 yard FG on the untimed down, it's well short. 12 men on the field for Old Dominion, they trot the kicker out for a 52 yarder on the second untimed down, well short again, but this time they put a man back to return, he runs it back almost 100 yards, WKU linemen grabs his facemask on the runback, half the distance to the goal, Old Dominion kicks a FG on the 3rd untimed down to win.

I love cfb.