• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MLB Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Both are shit bags. Manny is a jackass... good luck to whoever gives him $300,000,000. I'm sure he will give 100% effort/be in shape/etc. when he gets $300 million guaranteed.

CJ_24

There has been a lot of focus on the Brewers rag-tag pitching staff. It should be noted, however, that the most runs the Crew scored in this postseason (up to this point) is 6. The Sawx dropped 5 in one inning the other night.

kingssc

I'm not so sure you can conclusively say one way or another if the contact was in the stands. Maybe if the security guard wasn't blocking the foul pole cam we'd know for sure. I mean my thought is that the glove was probably in the stands, but then there's angles like these that make me doubt what I thought my eyes saw:

2018-10-18.png

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That makes no sense. Is everyone following Barstool lobotomized?

NML

I actually had a moment last night where I thought the Sox had won the World Series because I forgot the NL was a thing

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Works Series tonight. Get hype! This should be a great series I hope.

2 southpaws on the mound tonight.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'ma say GO RED SOX. Have a marginally better fake claim to fandom than most Sox fans, if I chose to exercise it, and they don't have MANNY and Stan Kasten

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
My thoughts on the game:

Roberts should have left Baez in. Easy to second guess I know, but that dude was filthy and you knew Cora was going to sub to a righty as soon as you brought in the lefty.

Kershaw has no pop on his fastball anymore.

Puig totally sucks. He is a horrible outfielder. All the tools, but makes boneheaded plays.

Sox in 5 or 6.