• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 7 Thread (The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down to the Wawa for an Italian Hoagie)

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Y'all aren't even mentioning why it's disgusting. It tastes fucking sweet. They put cinnamon and sugar in it lol and serve it on noodles.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lol @ Irishman coming hard and pissed. Not once did I say that Philly food was bad. I’d destroy a cheesesteak. It’s just objectively one of the worse regional delicacies.

Nor did I say Minnesota traditional food was good! It sucks!

Y’all right tho, skyline chili is literal garbage

Lol @ Irishman coming hard and pissed. Not once did I say that Philly food was bad. I’d destroy a cheesesteak. It’s just objectively one of the worse regional delicacies.

Nor did I say Minnesota traditional food was good! It sucks!

giphy.gif

bruin

We have a doubleheader tonight on the four letter, hermanos.

South Florida at Tulsa then a Pac-12 matchup only bitchmaid Larry Scott would be proud of in Arizona at Utah.

Dodgers too.

/engage

Bdub

We have a doubleheader tonight on the four letter, hermanos.

South Florida at Tulsa then a Pac-12 matchup only bitchmaid Larry Scott would be proud of in Arizona at Utah.

Dodgers too.

/engage
Good news though, they changed the replay rules and no PAC 12 execs can be in the replay booth ruling on calls anymore.....

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Act like a one

Christ people from Alabama are fucking stupid.