• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CJ _24 Get to the Point Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure that tweet will age really well, like all Trump tweets, when Tiger definitely does not ever win another major.

goblue96

So, Kuchar paid a club caddie $5,000 instead of $3,000 via a verbal agreement. Maybe the club caddie will lawyer up next time (if there is a next time since he went public with his dispute) and get everything in writing before the event.

Club caddies don't get a cut of the winnings like tour caddies.

Last edited:

kingssc

So, Kuchar paid a club caddie $5,000 instead of $3,000 via a verbal agreement. Maybe the club caddie will lawyer up next time (if there is a next time since he went public with his dispute) and get everything in writing before the event.

Club caddies don't get a cut of the winnings like tour caddies.
This is such a terrible take

NML

Headed to TPC on Friday and maybe Thursday. Last year I posted up at a pavilion where you could see 17 tee shots, green, and 18 tee. This year I think I’ll follow a group. Debating between TIGER mostly just to do that once in my life, or the better group with Speith, BROOKS, and Fowler. Maybe both if I go both days

Thank jeebus it’s in March this year

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm personally boycotting Sawgrass because the ham-handed way the tour is trying to promote it as the 5th major. GTFO with that shit.

goblue96

The field is better than the PGA because you don't have 20 club pros in the Players like you do in the PGA. But that doesn't mean that the Players is the 5th major.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Eh, it probably is the 5th major if there is one. It's the best field of any event, and I think the biggest purse of any event. But it's not a major. And you can't make it one by a marketing campaign.

Brick

don't they have whole youtube channels dedicated to stuff like that? TRick ShOt BoyZZZZ

yeah, nothing cooler than a middle aged guy wearing a polo tucked into knee length socks.

NML

My son and I followed Tiger from 10 to 16 before I handed him off to Wife’Corch - clearly we were the glue holding his round together.

Watched Fowler/Speith/Koepka group for about five holes, and they were playing bad golf. Speith put two in the water, Brooks one. Fowler didn’t have any great shots, but didn’t have any bad ones either. Koepka had an awful three putt on his last hole to probably cost him the weekend.

NML

It varies. So when you follow Tiger, your view is likely to be shit because hundreds of people are. When I followed the other three, I’d typically alternate between great, close view and meh, far view. But I also spotted up at 18 for a bit right before the second wave started finishing and I was a few yards from the hole.

For 17, they have basically built a stadium around it so you’ve got a great view, but not close. I spent a lot of time there last year since it’s an exciting hole

NML

Left handed, on his knees, under a bush, club upside down. GOAT

Still lost the match doe