• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I dont think they could have gotten Lautaro direct from Argentina. Seems like they all go to Italy, maybe Spain to start their careers. Othrwise yeah

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
City also have an absurdly easy (on paper) schedule to start. 6 games vs. the most recently promoted sides (so only tough game will be wolves) (insert plus arsenal to make it 7 easy games joke here) so the only big loss if it's just 2 months will be Anfield but Pool are winning the league anyways so who cares. Hopefully the kids can hold the fort in UCL group stage, which shouldnt be too bad out of pot 1.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
We're fucking useless. At 8 minutes, that goal was a long time coming. Emery is a bag of shit. The club is a bag of shit from owner to the very bottom.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Only thing worse than Arsenal’s defending is Sarri’s outfit

This is the thing, and the proof of how utterly rubbish the club is from manager to scouting to ownership. I could forgive us for not being good, but the one thing you expect to be addressed immediately is the defence in some capacity. It actually looks WORSE than under Wenger, which is quite some fucking achievement of spazism.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Mind you, the only way Arsenal is going to get any better is to come 15th in the Premier League for a few seasons. Dipshit Kroenke might then realise that unlike an American sports franchise, a European football team's value is dependent on it's achievements and finishing position.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
RA blind. Obamayang not offside on that ball from ozil. Center mass even with the Chelsea cb.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
tottenhamsfuturestadium...throughtheeyesofarsenalfans-SUNDAY.jpg

NML

Yep, only drew a penalty, a red card, and had an assist tonight. Probably release him on a free next

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Yep, only drew a penalty, a red card, and had an assist tonight. Probably release him on a free next

You sound like Whitey trumping up Spurs achievements. He was average tonight. You gonna look stupid by mid season.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
So about seven spots higher than Arsenal
I wish. If we were relegated there would be a good chance that Kroenke would fuck off. Then we could have a good chance of winning the Shampship. As it stands I reckon we'all be 11th, just behind Liverpool.