• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MMA Thread

bruin

yeah saw that coming. crying on ellen to getting back in it? nah b. she got 3 mil tho. will be in movies. could be worse.

evil1

Rousey's lack of boxing skills has lead to her two defeats. I think it just took a couple years for MMA to find opponents who had this level of skill.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I can almost guarantee you this was some planned shit that went too far. You gon tell me he flew from Ireland just to do this? Nah b. The truth will come out when the lawsuits are filed, because if he did this all on his own, all that money he made from Mayweather gon be gone. He gonna get his ass sued off.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
MMA fans are the pitbull owners of sports fans. Best to avoid them unless you have insider info that they're decent people.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I used to be real into it. I just totally lost interest about 5 years ago when all the guys I liked stopped fighting. Liddell, Penn, Henderson, Couture. I think the last MMA I watched was Dan Henderson losing to Machida. Fucking Rousey was the main even too if I remember correctly.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Saturday night was a pure shitshow of roid rage and trogs at its finest. Affliction to the extreme.

“My balls were hot”

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Finally figured out how to get espn+. Harder than it should be. Wtf. Should be some good fights tonight. First ufc I’ve watched in 4 years I think. I need a little sports tonight.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Finally figured out how to get espn+. Harder than it should be. Wtf. Should be some good fights tonight. First ufc I’ve watched in 4 years I think. I need a little sports tonight.

FINALLY multiple SCREEN night with UFC PPV n MLS is BACK. also been watching THE basketball TOURNAMENT

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
McGregor is such a piece of shit. So sick of him. Go away.

"I'm gonna murder him"
gets his ass kicked again and breaks his leg
"His wife is in my DMs"

lol fuck outta here, trash.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
McGregor is such a piece of shit. So sick of him. Go away.

"I'm gonna murder him"
gets his ass kicked again and breaks his leg
"His wife is in my DMs"

lol fuck outta here, trash.

Eh - he's a heel and he embraces it. Even in defeat he's more interesting (and will make more money in any subsequent fights) from all the people reveling in the schadenfreude from him getting his ass kicked than if he were just another regular fighter saying boring things at the press conference.