• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

HEY MEN! It's the 128th Annual WBL Winter Meetings on the ISLE OF MAN!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
No idea what you just posted, but I’ll post the predictions on opening day.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
You can edit them during the season.

Speaking of the season, this might just be my last one. Budget hasn’t changed in well over a decade, this team can’t even fail enough to get 1-1, and I’m bored with seeing the same teams in the playoffs all the time. If we get the 1-1 or hit 80 wins I might reconsider but right now I’m leaning towards being done.
If you want to be good or bad you should try being active? Playoffs have been pretty varied the last few seasons.

Soonerfan09

I ask this every ST, but when/can the game stats get fixed? I have a couple of pitching and position competitions going on and it would be great to see the game statistics for the first half of ST if possible.

Soonerfan09

What do game logs show you that spring spots don’t?
Specific pitchers/batters faced, situational statistics, things that can help me make decisions.
I’ve just been asking about it since day 1 and I’ve never gotten an answer as to why it happens or if it’s even fixable. If it’s not, let me know and I’ll stop bringing it up.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
sP2YH0f.jpg

Camping is In tents @Yankee151

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Specific pitchers/batters faced, situational statistics, things that can help me make decisions.
I’ve just been asking about it since day 1 and I’ve never gotten an answer as to why it happens or if it’s even fixable. If it’s not, let me know and I’ll stop bringing it up.
Pretty sure I’ve answered every time. It is to keep file size down a little and not overwrite game logs during commish switch. We only upload them from the last 7 days.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
:laughing: they help me make roster decisions too. I don’t blame him for that, but I’m not looking that deep.