• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
@chibob
washingtonprincetonalonzochappel2.jpg

worst2first

I'm hoping Putin orders the Russian Armed Forces (as "volunteers" just like in Ukraine) to invade the pitch on Sunday, France immediately surrenders, Croatia collaborates (see Ustashe) and Russia is declared the winner after a vote by everyone present in the stadium.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
2010: Pep Guardiola coaches in Spain - Spain win World Cup
2014: Pep Guardiola coaches in Germany - Germany win World Cup
2018: Pep Guardiola coaches in England - Doesn't mean anything

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I like you hayvis. The rest of the country can get fucked but I enjoy you.

Thank you. This defeat is for all of those twat part time football fans that started singing "It's Coming Home" five days too fucking early. I honestly am glad that I don't have to sit through Ingerland in the final. No-one could piss me off any more. I'm fucking pissed off but relieved it's over.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The thing that pleases me is that Croatia were better than us over the course of the game. We can regret not putting away those chances in the first half, but in the second half they outclassed us and were the better side over the whole game. That is consolation, as is the fact I can actually enjoy the final, and feel relieved that 10 million twats that don't normally watch football will shut up and do something else.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
The other thing is that if Harry Kane was on top form, we would have won. He hasn't been looking good since the Panama game. He's either knackered or injured.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The thing that pleases me is that Croatia were better than us over the course of the game. We can regret not putting away those chances in the first half, but in the second half they outclassed us and were the better side over the whole game. That is consolation, as is the fact I can actually enjoy the final, and feel relieved that 10 million twats that don't normally watch football will shut up and do something else.
Serious question. Does that really please you? It was the same exact script as Columbia in taking a 1-0 lead to the half and then just trying to hang on hoping that Pickford would bail the team out until time ran off the clock.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Serious question. Does that really please you? It was the same exact script as Columbia in taking a 1-0 lead to the half and then just trying to hang on hoping that Pickford would bail the team out until time ran off the clock.

It's not the same. Croatia were better than us in the second half, Colombia were not. It was Croatia playing well not us playing poorly that won them the game. We could have won if we'd scored our chances in the first half though.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Kane went off the boil though. If he was firing, then we could have had another three in that game. He barley involved himself in the Sweden game either.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
It's not the same. Croatia were better than us in the second half, Colombia were not. It was Croatia playing well not us playing poorly that won them the game. We could have won if we'd scored our chances in the first half though.
Do you not agree that England packed it in vs Columbia? You really feel like through the second half of that game England were clearly the better and deserved to win without extra time/penalties?

Also yeah, I agree Kane wasn’t really good in the tournament. He scored 6 goals the rest of us could have scored. But someone’s gotta help him right?