• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Soonerfan09

I’m interested in Lu, but I’m cheap and don’t want to give up more than picks and decent prospects. What are you looking for?
Also, just in case I have something you are interested in, I would have I give up some money (players) to take on his contract.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I’m interested in Lu, but I’m cheap and don’t want to give up more than picks and decent prospects. What are you looking for?
Also, just in case I have something you are interested in, I would have I give up some money (players) to take on his contract.

I'm also interested in 5+ WAR players at extreme skill positions if I don't have to give up anything

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Please send Lu back to Miami. I’m about to pull a WolfMang with these shitass outfielders I have.
I’m ready to move him if you got the pieces

Soonerfan09

I'm pretty desperate for a cost controlled outfielder that can hit. You let me know if I have the pieces or if someone else does and we can do a three way.
9br9BsR.gif

Are you interested in CF Cipriano Díaz? Had 4 WARS WON last season, including gold glove. Currently hitting .282. In last year of arb, but if you are interested and want, I could try to extend him.

NML