• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Pretty obvious move seems to be to LAL, with either LeBron or PG (maybe all three?)
is LA moving to the East?

(pay me no mind...im just auditioning for new parts around here)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
ERRRZZZ or DUBS?

giphy.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Poor Bron Bron trying to pull strings and put together a "super team" of PG and Leonard knowing he can't win a game against the DUBS without 2 other stars?

Kevin-Curry.jpg

DUBS BITCH

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Remember when the 73 win DUBS couldn't beat LeBron so they had to beg KD from the parking lot to join them
Remember how many titles LeBron has without pulling strings to put together a super team?

LeBron SHOOK

Tailback U

It is funny how my friends who are lakers fan hate the warriors with a passion and constantly bitch about them but are now popping boners over the possibility of getting Lebron, pg, and kawhi.

If people think the warriors and their fans are annoying, they are really going to lose their shit if the lakers build this super team.

I am all for it cuz players should be able to do whatever they want to do. I’m kind of hopin it happens tho cuz lakers fans are some of the worst in sports history and it’ll be fun to watch that fan base go full dbag.

Reel

Community Liaison
What does that even mean?
there seems to be some notion that you cant like Kobe, Lebron, or MJ all at the same time...weird i know

but every person that i know that is a Kobe stan, cannot stand LBJ at ALL. LBJ hears the comparisons with Kobe all the time and how he has the clutch gene and all that other dumb shit

why go to LA and be subjected to any of that dumbass criticism?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
My opaque Errrzz friend is always trying to start a Lebron vs. Kobe debate and said MISS ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT on the whole Lebron to Lakers thing, which seems ridiculous you need all the help you can get. The need to compare Lebron and Kobe really stupid too.

I think we know Bron Bron bout dem #danknuggs doe

Reel

Community Liaison
i'll always find it odd that people born and raised in louisiana have an infatuation with the lakers, but thats another convo for another day

but every laker fan here that i know is on some "man "we" dont need him" lol

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Hornets are fucking retarded. They're all stem out there, I'm bout dem #danknuggs