• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

Akecheta

Well my puppy literally chewed the Xbox up and I'm just not buying a new (used) one. She pulled the cables off my desk and chewed it like a Kong toy.

I am officially retired from Xbox 360 gaming. Sorry folks.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Well my puppy literally chewed the Xbox up and I'm just not buying a new (used) one. She pulled the cables off my desk and chewed it like a Kong toy.

LOL....anyway thanks for playing.

Walter323

You can find them real cheap on ebay

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Walter323

I will get my game in tonight. New windows are getting installed today so I had to spend last night prepping for that

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
For some reason it is making me force @Dakota2147 take the Miami job.

I will fire and reinvite you so
you can pick Texas Tech again.

Players leaving. @Walter323 will set up the advance times.

Last edited:

SandS2910

For some reason it is making me force @Dakota2147 take the Miami job.

I will fire and reinvite you do you can pick Texas Tech again.

Players leaving. @Walter323 will set up the advance times.
Honestly,

I'm thinking about taking a different team. Don't like the fact I can't get good recruits. If I'm going to be getting a bunch of 3* recruits, I might just take my almamater...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Welp boys I screwed up and forgot to transfer commish. No advance until Friday night.... Facepalm.gif

Walter323

Reminder

if you have a player leaving and they are 90 OVR or higher AND projected to go in rounds 1-4, you have to let them leave

anybody 89 OVR and under may be talked back no matter what round they are projected in

Walter323

ClevelandFan

*Self-reporting violation*

I thought I turned off CPU assistance but apparently I didn't...as I have 2 extra commitments from guys I don't recall recruiting (they are both super low OVR from irrelevant states).

When we get to cuts, I will cut the 2 that caused me to go over my limit (21 according to the recruiting thread).

Let me know if I need to do anything else @Walter323

Walter323

I thought I turned off CPU assistance but apparently I didn't...as I have 2 extra commitments from guys I don't recall recruiting (they are both super low OVR from irrelevant states).

When we get to cuts, I will cut the 2 that caused me to go over my limit (21 according to the recruiting thread).

Sounds good. The CPU usually oversigns for everybody

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

As far as I'm concerned you can keep them. I've never required anyone to cut walk-ons.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The CPU likes to go wild on signing day. Pretty sure I was going to finish with 10 that I actually recruited and I really finished with 17.