• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

NML

green2_1656529c.jpg

chibob

Is hating South American and Central American teams an North American thing?

With the exception of Argentina...they don’t seem all too bad

Snorky's Shame

Is hating South American and Central American teams an North American thing?

With the exception of Argentina...they don’t seem all too bad

I save what little hate I have left for the club game, but wait until England plays Panama. Most likely, you’ll see why they’re not exactly loved around these parts.

Worst game I’ve ever attended was the 2013 Gold Cup Final between the United States and Panama. Panama tried to play for PK’s from the 1st minute, they didn’t even try to win the game.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Guatemala during the Ruiz years was the worst I've ever seen. Blatant time wasting from the first whistle. It was basically 10 players standing in their own half at all times while he ran up to get long clears. The worst part about it is that it sometimes worked because he was so good. I think we lost at least once to that nonsense.

NML

This Belgium/Panama game is going to be cancer and I can’t wait

I’m actually rooting for Panama because fuck the waffles for not bringing Nainggolan

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I see that Panama has brought an extremely Panamanian player with the surname of Davis.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Panama's 2nd touch was a longball all the way down the field, lmao

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So excited for Panama in that first half. That's the type of soccer I'd love to see us emulate, but if we can get some bigger/faster players to woof the ball up to.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
In all seriousness, I want Gareth Southgate to do well, as he's the most likeable England manager I can remember.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm starting to question the sim a bit, as I feel England should be up 2-0 already if this is the sim I think it is.