• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2018 FIFA World Cup

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's Hierro, who has only coached one season at Oviedo. Looks like Russia might be getting their QF run after all!

DanishDonut0

Anyone know where to watch full games after they’ve been played? Had a glorious day planned for the Saturday slate but have to travel for work now.

NML

Haven’t been that excited for this but woke up this morning pumped. Tomorrow’s slate is awesome too.

Is Dzyuba starting for Russia? Love that dude.

Fahad Al Muwallad is the only SA player I know. He can fly

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Really wish there was a better game to start the tournament. Russia and Saudi Arabia might be the two worst teams in the tournament.

NML

Really wish there was a better game to start the tournament. Russia and Saudi Arabia might be the two worst teams in the tournament.

That’s unfair to Russia. They are consistently qualifying out of UEFA. It’s just that no one knows any of the players because they all play in Russia

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
None of my browsers on my Mac (shocking) will even play the FoxSports.com stream lol

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That’s unfair to Russia. They are consistently qualifying out of UEFA. It’s just that no one knows any of the players because they all play in Russia

It would have been unfair to Russia couple of years ago, but this Russia team is real bad.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
You are definitely talking out ur ass. They haven’t played a competitive match in a year

Huh? They've been shitty in their friendlies, and they're coming off a 1 point performance in Euro 2016, plus a victory over soccer powerhouse New Zealand in the Confed Cup. What makes you think this team is actually good? If they get out of the group, it'll be because the group is shitty and/or referee shenanigans.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Russia is making Saudi Arabia look halfway competent.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If you're going back far they 3-3'd Spain in a friendly. They aren't Panama tier at all although they are worse now with Dzagoev out

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This looks like a bad Pro Clubs match. Neither team can make 3 consecutive passes.

NML

Huh? They've been shitty in their friendlies, and they're coming off a 1 point performance in Euro 2016, plus a victory over soccer powerhouse New Zealand in the Confed Cup. What makes you think this team is actually good? If they get out of the group, it'll be because the group is shitty and/or referee shenanigans.

Sweden also got one point in 2016 - are they better? Serbia finished next to last in QUALIFYING for the Euro’s

I actually thought they had an unlucky Confed Cup - dominated NZ and deserved points against Portugal and Mexico.

Even with all that said, they haven’t played a competitive match since then. Their entire team is based in a league you never watch. It’s pretty silly to base anything off these friendlies. France nearly lost to a US under 23 side - how do you rank them?

“Russia might be one of the worst teams here” is a terrible take and deserves to be mocked. If you still feel that way, let’s money mouth and you can join Travis in paying for my son’s wardrobe - I’m thinking a Jozy NT jersey.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That said Russia's old af backline will get torched by even a 50% Salah. They are missing two of their best defenders to injury. Ignashevich looks like he's just going to fall over at some point

bruin

Golovin is a monster

:)

GGG-Opponent-1.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Man there's some really weird commercials on this ITV stream.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Sweden also got one point in 2016 - are they better? Serbia finished next to last in QUALIFYING for the Euro’s

I actually thought they had an unlucky Confed Cup - dominated NZ and deserved points against Portugal and Mexico.

Even with all that said, they haven’t played a competitive match since then. Their entire team is based in a league you never watch. It’s pretty silly to base anything off these friendlies. France nearly lost to a US under 23 side - how do you rank them?

“Russia might be one of the worst teams here” is a terrible take and deserves to be mocked. If you still feel that way, let’s money mouth and you can join Travis in paying for my son’s wardrobe - I’m thinking a Jozy NT jersey.

:laughing: I'm not stupid enough to do that when they're going to get three points against Saudi Arabia.

Who are the teams that are legitimately worse than Russia? Saudi Arabia, clearly. Maybe Panama, Australia, South Korea, Japan? After that, I don't think there's a worse team.

I really don't get why you think Russia is even okay. They had one shot in their last two friendlies, and haven't won in 7 games. Yes, you can't read a ton into friendlies, but that's real bad. They lost 3 starters before the tournament, too. FIFA rankings are bad, but Saudi Arabia and Russia are the two lowest ranked teams by FIFA rankings. It's not an absurd statement to say Russia might be one of the worst teams at the tournament. They've got Golovin, who's probably pretty good, and, uh ... ?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
or because the host nation has advanced in every single WC except 2010?

Home field advantage + being the 1 seed goes a long way.