• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Offseason

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah, he's skipping summer baseball workouts but being picked that high pretty much seals the deal for next year. He's too small for NASHNUL anyway.

coogrfan

If only they could pick up a new coach
gif-give-up-look-down-paul-newman-resigned-sad-gif.gif

We also picked up Ole Miss S Deontay Anderson.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Big Ten West could actually be rather good in 2019

Will lol at the Lovie stans and their excuses when he goes 2-10 again doe

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Um, no. He's fine, and probably the 3rd best QB in the B1G West by default, but he's not good.
Not real tough to beat Minnesota’s 1 scholarship QB who’s a RS Freshman. It’s possible they start a walk-on true freshman this year.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Rumors floating that a buckeye was arrested over the weekend for dui with a gun charge.

As long as he didn't grow up with AC no charges should be pressed.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Would not surprise. Look at the coaches who have won a NC since 2000. Outside of Saban, Brown and Swinney. All coaches won it all within their first 4 seasons at each school. Pretty crazy stat imo.

2000 - Bob Stoops - 2nd season
2001 - Larry Coker - 1st season
2002 - Jim Ressel - 2nd season
2003 - Nick Saban - 4th season
2004 - Pete Carrol - 4th season
2005 - Mack Brown - 8th season
2006 - Urban Meyer - 2nd season
2007 - Les Miles - 3rd season
2008 - Urban Meyer - 4th season
2009 - Nick Saban - 3rd season
2010 - Gene Chizik - 2nd season
2011 - Nick Saban - 5th season
2012 - Nick Saban - 6th season
2013 - Jimbo Fisher - 4th season
2014 - Urban Meyer - 4th season
2015 - Nick Saban - 9th season
2016 - Dabo Swinney - 8th season
2017 - Nick Saban - 11th season

If I was a betting guy. I would be looking at schools like Michigan, USC, UGA, and Miami to make a splash. Unfortunately Nick Saban is the 00 on the roulette wheel for the house that has thrown it all off the last decade.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yeah, and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Unless she's my uncle and chooses to identify as a woman, in which case she'd be my aunt?

Anyway, back to some Norma talk... she has a photographic memory of every location she's ever seen a rabbit, and she's obsessed with checking each of those spots when we go for walks. Taking her on a walk around the park now takes like twice as long.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The stipulation that the players lose the money if the NCAA makes them ineligible is rife with potential for corruption. We'd probably be seeing all the top revenue-earning athletes mysterious popped with gun charges right before they graduate!