• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2073 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
$7,060,000 Lands LF Croonenborgh for Riggers
Tuesday, March 28th, 2073
As speculation mounted into the morning, rumors over a final agreement between Youp Croonenborgh and North Dakota became a reality, with the star opting for a $7,060,000 deal over 1 year.

To date Croonenborgh has a .254 career batting average and has totaled 40 home runs.

[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2}PERSONALITY{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Croonenborgh is not loyal to the team and is unmotivated.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}High: Greed{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Low: Leader, Loyalty, Work Ethic{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

:vomit::vomit::vomit:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
$7,060,000 Lands LF Croonenborgh for Riggers
Tuesday, March 28th, 2073
As speculation mounted into the morning, rumors over a final agreement between Youp Croonenborgh and North Dakota became a reality, with the star opting for a $7,060,000 deal over 1 year.

To date Croonenborgh has a .254 career batting average and has totaled 40 home runs.

[xtable=skin1|border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Croonenborgh is not loyal to the team and is unmotivated.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}High: Greed{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Low: Leader, Loyalty, Work Ethic{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
:vomit::vomit::vomit:

I missed the whole off season and needed some bodies :laughing: He'll probably be the world's most expensive depth guy on AAA

NML

Can we work on fixing the massive schedule imbalance between home and away? I see I drew the short straw this year - 6 games at home the first month and 18 between opening day on June 6.

I’ve hit it a few times before and I know others have mentioned it as well

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
RIP HUN POPCORN

Helsingborg Hammers Mourn the Passing of Owner Hun Popcorn
Thursday, April 13th, 2073
The family of Helsingborg Hammers owner Hun Popcorn announced today that he had died after a prolonged illness. His replacement is expected to be his son, Melker Popcorn, who has served in many capacities with the club. Some sources said the younger Popcorn was a "chip off the old block," while others commented that he differed in many respects from his father. Speaking off the record, a Helsingborg Hammers official commented, "Melker could be described as generous in financial matters and understanding in personality traits."

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
RIP HUN POPCORN

Helsingborg Hammers Mourn the Passing of Owner Hun Popcorn
Thursday, April 13th, 2073
The family of Helsingborg Hammers owner Hun Popcorn announced today that he had died after a prolonged illness. His replacement is expected to be his son, Melker Popcorn, who has served in many capacities with the club. Some sources said the younger Popcorn was a "chip off the old block," while others commented that he differed in many respects from his father. Speaking off the record, a Helsingborg Hammers official commented, "Melker could be described as generous in financial matters and understanding in personality traits."
:(

NML

giphy.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Yankee151 Now that you've found Douglass Tagg again, can you remind the riggers that we're actually supposed to be good? Douglass leaving seems to have given them the impression that they are bad instead.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I tried to sign a new cancer for them to bitch about, but they have thanked me with a last place performance and a 2nd to last place bullpen. That's what I get for spending 60% of my salary on RPs!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I was very happy to see that my Luis Clark nickname request went through

[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|968x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top}
[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|712x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=center}
RF Luis 'And' Clark #33{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Shows up on time.{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Oh good, it's my time for a the entire team to go down with injuries. Fire sale going on in Miami. Hit me up with ur offers.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
My AAA team won a game 75-1 :laughing:

I got 7 messages about outstanding performances about it.

The Kabul AAA team 6 games this week: 61-5, 42-3, 38-0, 43-6, 13-3, 75-1