• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The most fifa goal of all time. If that holds up it will be lulz. Seems like this game is always such a dud

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well in the Euro 16 final he got hurt which led the way for our Lord Eder to score the winner, but otherwise not really

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Germany thanking their lucky stars they have MATS and Neuer because their third choice aint looking so hot

Snorky's Shame

Salah has a dislocated shoulder. He's out for the World Cup.

Sergio Ramos, fair or not, probably shouldn't step foot on Merseyside or Egypt anytime soon.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
With a dislocated shoulder? Drogba broke his elbow like a week before in 2010 and still played. I can't imagine they wouldn't at least take him

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
That was probably the most suspicious looking goalkeeping/money mouthing I've ever seen, lol. Even on Bale's bicycle goal, Karius looked like he might get close and then all of a sudden he had alligator arms, lol.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
That was probably the most suspicious looking goalkeeping/money mouthing I've ever seen, lol. Even on Bale's bicycle goal, Karius looked like he might get close and then all of a sudden he had alligator arms, lol.

Yeah, it’s very suspect to me to me

chibob

Salah has a dislocated shoulder. He's out for the World Cup.

Sergio Ramos, fair or not, probably shouldn't step foot on Merseyside or Egypt anytime soon.

Completely fair tackle.

This whole “Ramos did it on purpose” thing which is circulating on the internet/twitter is ridiculous.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Completely fair tackle.

This whole “Ramos did it on purpose” thing which is circulating on the internet/twitter is ridiculous.

What? He may not have been trying to injure Salah, but it was a dirty tackle. There was no need to grab Salah’s arm like he did. Plus, it’s Ramos. Come on.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ramos is the dude showing up to the ER claiming that he needs vicodin for a sprained ankle but THIS time it's not just because he's a pain med junkie

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
What about when Ramos elbowed Karius in the side of the head early in the second half? Do we say that was a mistake too?

I wonder if he was concussed in the second half. He played like it.

chibob

What? He may not have been trying to injure Salah, but it was a dirty tackle. There was no need to grab Salah’s arm like he did. Plus, it’s Ramos. Come on.

Terrible take. Salah hooks his arm around Ramos’

Attachments

• 042610A8-D063-45CB-883E-9AB06E030D96.png
    042610A8-D063-45CB-883E-9AB06E030D96.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 14

chibob

What about when Ramos elbowed Karius in the side of the head early in the second half? Do we say that was a mistake too?

I wonder if he was concussed in the second half. He played like it.

Rewatch the incident, VVD gives a Ramos a two handed push into Karius.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
6qWAlK.png

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I've seen that Perez wants Guti for the job. Trying to catch lightning in a bottle twice works 100% of the time, this should go well.