• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Brick

They're all fickle as hell. NBA has the worst analysis coverage of all the genders. Let me guess, WARRYERS finally figured out the BLUEPRINT to finish off the Rockets in that 4th quarter, right?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Factoring in what was at stake, I thought the third quarter of tonight's game was the best quarter of basketball in the playoffs.

I also think basketball writers in general are going to fry their brains trying to decide when isolation basketball is a good thing or not. "The Rockets have modernized iso basketball", "the Rockets are being killed by playing too much isolation", "what a great play by Durant, no one can guard him one on one", "Durant going into iso mode is throwing off the Warriors offense".
It's easy, when you make the shot iso is great. If you miss ur ruining basketball and bringing shame upon ur house

evil1

I was about to say that douchebag alone is enough for me to root for Cleveland, but then I realized that would mean rooting for Cleveland.

NML

It’d be a real shame if Tatum went off tonight to win game 7 of the conference finals while being defended by LeBron. Definitely not rooting for that

NML

Thompson has been so massive this series. As soon as he sat, Celtics got whatever they wanted in the paint. Baynes isn’t athletic enough and he’s always owned Horford.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I was about to say that douchebag alone is enough for me to root for Cleveland, but then I realized that would mean rooting for Cleveland.

Yeah, you should definitely root for the Celtics instead

a958680832259a9d0a14a5e8c5224970.jpg

NML

LeBron isn’t playing well, the Cavs are trash outside of him, and it’s four at the half

Yikes

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
LeBron just put the C's out for trash collection lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, Kyrie would be mad

He wants to be like RUSS and be the focal point chucking his way to mediocrity

NML

Tatum finishes with the second most points ever for a rookie in the playoffs. Kareem had 352 and Tatum had 351

Celtics might have four all stars next year and probably walk to the finals if LeBron goes west. Such a good experience for Tatum, Brown, and Stevens.

Glad Rozier got exposed, Smart needs to be the guard off the bench even though he can’t shoot.

LeBron is unbelievable. He played all 82 in the regular season of his 15th year, three rounds of the playoffs, and the ENTIRE FUCKING GAME tonight. His best teammate was Jeff Green and he’s going to his eighth straight finals. Dude is from another planet