• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

ClevelandFan

Free most nights after 9/930 est

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Shit thats gonna be tough for me the next few days...anyway you could do earlier tomorrow? Like 8 est or earlier?

Thursday I'm going to be home real early and available all afternoon/night but that's 3 days from now lol

Walter323

Shit thats gonna be tough for me the next few days...anyway you could do earlier tomorrow? Like 8 est or earlier?

Thursday I'm going to be home real early and available all afternoon/night but that's 3 days from now lol
I wish I could, just doesn't work with the kids.

I'm fine with waiting until Thursday night or taking a sim if needed

SandS2910

Green-we may have a new guy who calls himself XENO1123. Probably will take Florida

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Walter323

@ClevelandFan we still on for tonight?

Apparently my 3 year olds accuracy is about the same as Tim Tebow as last night he decided to throw a toy, disabling the top 1/3 of my gaming TV. I’ll be running to Best Buy after work tonight to pick up a new one.

I should be free after 9 est

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Navy, found out I gotta make a trip tonight so I can either go on auto or play tomorrow night

Tomorrow night works. That's a hard deadline so we will advance tomorrow night no matter what.

Also what time works best for you?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Error while attempting to advance the week
The week cannot be advanced from the web interface at this time. Please attempt to advance from your console for more information.

Last night it wouldn’t let me advance from the console. We might have reached the point in the OD where it “glitches out”. I’ve seen it happen before where you can’t advance anymore.

I will try the console later when I get a chance, but it looks like we are going to have to start over. Which wouldn’t be to bad to start over with no rosters. If we did I would like to play 65 OVR and below teams, etc.

Walter323

Maybe try transferring comish?

I'm pretty sure we've had this a few times. Sometimes it came back, sometimes we were forced to restart

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Advanced via console.....IDK?

Someone put out advance message. Gotta run.