• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Offseason

Lightningwar

Administrator
Punts and KO should be eliminated imo. They are an insane play where players have 30 yards of acceleration to crash into each other. Start every KO return at the 25. Each punt results in 40 yards or half the distance to the goal.

coogrfan

CFB? Agree
tenor.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I'd rather they just stop football altogether if it is so dangerous that they think you have to effectively eliminate an entire third of the game. The next thing on the chopping block is the 3 point stance. At some point, it will cease to be football.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This rule isn’t going to change anything. How times a game do you see some moron return it when it catches it five yards into the end zone because he thinks he can be a HERO

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
You would still watch, doe

Flag football is more entertaining than soccer or watching a guy take 20 minutes to throw five pitches

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Sports are just getting less and less interesting to me. The only one I truly enjoy right now is the playoffs in hockey and I almost don't enjoy that because I get so fucking nervous. I'd rather watch Ina roast a chicken for Jeffrey than watch football lately.

I'll check out both the Vols and Titans new corching staffs this year to see how they play, but I can almost guarantee you I will be flipping over to Flavortown before the first quarter is over.

Soonerfan09

Meh, I still love sports and take a considerable interest in them without getting upset over results. When I was younger, an OU loss would completely ruin my Saturday and Sunday. Now, the worst thing that might happen is I won’t watch anymore football that day, but it doesn’t affect me in any other way. I would still prefer to watch a great football or basketball game than do most other things.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Meh, I still love sports and take a considerable interest in them without getting upset over results. When I was younger, an OU loss would completely ruin my Saturday and Sunday. Now, the worst thing that might happen is I won’t watch anymore football that day, but it doesn’t affect me in any other way. I would still prefer to watch a great football or basketball game than do most other things.
This is me

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Frost admits he and his staff were surprised that UCF broke through as fast as it did. “The same thing will happen here,” Frost says. “We’ll be a little better this year than they were last year, but it takes some time for the kids to really understand the scheme, and the systems and the details that make it work. We need a couple of years of training in the weight room and a couple of years of getting the culture established. Year two is when it’s gonna take off around here—and taking off doesn’t mean we’re gonna go undefeated, but we’ll be a really good team in two years.

DONE DEAL LEGGGOOO 2018

Imagine paying five hundred united states dollars to watch practice.

The buy-in has been just as big from the fan base. In February, tickets for the Huskers’ April 21 spring game at 85,000-seat Memorial Stadium sold out in a little more than 24 hours and were going for over $500 a piece on Stubhub. Still Nebraska’s new leading man doesn’t seem worried about any overinflated expectations or fans losing perspective.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/04/17/scott-frost-nebraska-huskers-turnaround-ucf-oregon

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I assume ya'll want an update on Norma's offseason training, since you tagged me here. It was a little too windy to practice WILD GOOSE CHASE yesterday, so she focused on learning to make adjustments and use the wind to detect hobos from an even greater distance. Here she is, picking up a scent that turned out to be a rotting muskrat carcass instead of a hobo, but a good find nonetheless. Hopefully your off seasons are going as well as hers.

30712450_10104487289358143_6174751490775711744_n.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I assume they asked for $100M and PSCU agreed to those terms, only prorated by the average % of attendance.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Bama is the king of claiming bullshit titles. That is why it brings me so much delight when Bama fans are crying foul of another University doing the same.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Left work a bit early and headed out for a nice long off season training session with Norma along the river and an adjacent ditch where there are tons of critters to chase. I walked about 4 miles and Norma probably did 8 miles with all the circles she was running while chasing rabbits. I could have killed at least 20 rabbits today, if it was FOOTBAW SEASON... she's getting much better at circling them back to me. Her skills are really going to pay off come #ROTSK. She also go so hilariously muddy that I had to just throw her in the river before I loaded her up in my truck, lol

31854933_10104516373802683_3025073555382468608_n.jpg

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Well I don't recommend the Rabbit strategy of letting her run you in a wide circle back into my shotgun range. Probably going straight ahead with some zigzags is your best bet for escape.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Had a really great squirrel practice over lunch today. I could have easily bagged 6 of them with a pellet pistol or slingshot! Norma was doing such a great job tracking them down and then treeing them. She even got a double!

Look at that concentration and focus! Norma has her eye on the prize for when #ROTSK comes!
32169099_10104528724352083_4145333474380742656_n.jpg

Here's a picture of the double, see if you can spot the second squirrel and make a head shot to save meat!

32104784_10104528724531723_3379408443201814528_n.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Kirby Smart way too damn high too. He's good and has potential to be really good, but he's ahead of corches he shouldn't be.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That list is awful. Riley, Mullen, Franklin, Smart, and Malzahn over Dantonio? JIMBO ahead of Petersen and Patterson?

giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Kyler Murray was just drafted #9 by the Oakland A's. Is he still going to inherit BAKER's mantle at OU?