• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 Pipeline States and Recruiting Numbers

Walter323

Recruiting Rules apply if you are getting XP (Arkansas, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Notre Dame, Texas A&M, Ohio State)
- Allowed 3 XP points on recruiting
-Max of 2 Five star recruits
- Recruiting number is seniors + Open roster spots (no buffer)
-in order to recruit an ESPN top 150 recruit, they must be in your pipeline state (5 players = pipeline state)

Teams not getting XP have 0 recruiting rules to follow(Colorado, Michigan State, Oklahoma)
[xtable=skin1|700x277]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=center}Team{/td}
{td=center}Seniors{/td}
{td=center}Open Spots{/td}
{td=center}Recruiting #{/td}
{td=center}5 Star Signed{/td}
{td=center}ESPN Top 150 Signed{/td}
{td=center}Total Signed{/td}
{td=center}ESPN Ranking{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Arkansas{/td}
{td} 16{/td}
{td} -{/td}
{td} 16{/td}
{td=center} 1{/td}
{td=center} 3{/td}
{td=center} 10{/td}
{td=center} #5{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Kansas State{/td}
{td} 13{/td}
{td} -{/td}
{td} 13{/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} 1{/td}
{td=center} 4{/td}
{td=center} #28{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Oklahoma State{/td}
{td} 7{/td}
{td} 7{/td}
{td} 14{/td}
{td=center} 1{/td}
{td=center} 2{/td}
{td=center} 2{/td}
{td=center} #78{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Texas Tech{/td}
{td} 10{/td}
{td} 2{/td}
{td} 12{/td}
{td=center} 1{/td}
{td=center} 2{/td}
{td=center} 3{/td}
{td=center} #44{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Colorado{/td}
{td} 13{/td}
{td} -{/td}
{td} 25*{/td}
{td=center} [BCOLOR=#ffff00]3[/BCOLOR]{/td}
{td=center} 3{/td}
{td=center} 5{/td}
{td=center} #12{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Notre Dame{/td}
{td} 11{/td}
{td} 4{/td}
{td} 15{/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} 1{/td}
{td=center} #123{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Ohio State{/td}
{td} 16{/td}
{td} 5{/td}
{td} 21{/td}
{td=center} 1{/td}
{td=center} 2{/td}
{td=center} 10{/td}
{td=center} #1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Texas A&M{/td}
{td} 19{/td}
{td} 4{/td}
{td} 23{/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} 7{/td}
{td=center} #54{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{td=center} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Michigan State{/td}
{td} 14{/td}
{td} 9{/td}
{td} 25**{/td}
{td=center} 1{/td}
{td=center} 1{/td}
{td=center} 4{/td}
{td=center}#79 {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Updated Week 11

* Colorado is in the last year of signing a full 25
** Michigan State has this year and next year to sign 25

Last edited:

Walter323

Pipeline States

Arkansas @NavyHog
California-9
Florida-10
Louisiana-7
Texas-7

Kansas State @bluejay13
Kansas-12
Missouri-10
Texas-13

Oklahoma State @Walter323
Texas-19
Oklahoma-7
Ohio-6

Texas Tech @Dakota2147
Louisiana-7
Oklahoma-5
Texas-15

Notre Dame @SandS2910
Florida-8
Illinois-9
Indiana-6
Ohio-10

Texas A&M @Akecheta
California-8
Louisiana-10
Texas-28

Ohio State @ClevelandFan
Florida-7
Ohio-20
Texas-9

Michigan State @a1736007
Michigan-32
Ohio-12

Colorado @bruin228
California-16
Colorado-14
Texas-13

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Michigan State, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Colorado are the ones that don't have XP.

@a1736077 @ClevelandFan @UofIHawkeyee @bruin228

After we advance retire/rejoin the dynasty if you want XP. Remember it's 3 only for recruiting. You can do it this week if you had a bye. Don't do it if you played or it will throw out the results.

Also once you have XP you all fall under the recruiting rules with an exception. I will allow the OU and Michigan State user 2 more years to recruit 25 and Colorado can recruit 25 for this year.

ClevelandFan

Michigan State, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Colorado are the ones that don't have XP.

@a1736077 @ClevelandFan @UofIHawkeyee @bruin228

After we advance retire/rejoin the dynasty if you want XP. Remember it's 3 only for recruiting. You can do it this week if you had a bye. Don't do it if you played or it will throw out the results.

Also once you have XP you all fall under the recruiting rules with an exception. I will allow the OU and Michigan State user 2 more years to recruit 25 and Colorado can recruit 25 for this year.
Just to be clear, we should all get XP and follow the recruiting rules, yes? That way everyone is doing the same thing?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Just to be clear, we should all get XP and follow the recruiting rules, yes? That way everyone is doing the same thing?

Yes in terms of 2 max 5 stars, you can only recruit Top 150 in your pipeline, etc. The only exceptions are the 3 newest guys to join who get to recruit 25 for 1 to 2 more years.

ClevelandFan

Yes in terms of 2 max 5 stars, you can only recruit Top 150 in your pipeline, etc. The only exceptions are the 3 newest guys to join who get to recruit 25 for 1 to 2 more years.
Okay just wanted to make sure, because reading through this thread it sounded like it was OK to have no XP and have no rules to follow.

Because, if that is the case, I'd much rather take that option of having no rules to follow instead of having the rules with 3 XP.

Of course, that would not be fair, at all, as having no rules to follow is much better than just having 3 XP (imo).

Just wanted to make sure there was no option to choose here.

cc: @Walter323

Walter323

Okay just wanted to make sure, because reading through this thread it sounded like it was OK to have no XP and have no rules to follow.

Because, if that is the case, I'd much rather take that option of having no rules to follow instead of having the rules with 3 XP.

Of course, that would not be fair, at all, as having no rules to follow is much better than just having 3 XP (imo).

Just wanted to make sure there was no option to choose here.

cc: @Walter323
In the long run you are better off having 3xp so you can scout.

We made the recruiting rules difficult to add another challenge to the game.

Final decision is up to @NavyHog

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ClevelandFan

Just to be clear, I like having the recruiting rules. I think it is a good thing. I just think everyone should be following them.

Walter323

Just to be clear, I like having the recruiting rules. I think it is a good thing. I just think everyone should be following them.
Agreed.
The reason for the no recruiting rules was to try and level the playing field for when/if new guys joined and until we got the right fix for xp. It's our band-aid approach. We would like everybody to have 3xp so there are no recruiting advantages.
We've run countless seasons and there is no rhyme or reason for when the xp fix works

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

Initially I was going to leave it a choice, but I agree that everyone should be on he same playing field.

ClevelandFan

@NavyHog @Walter323

Where are you guys seeing that I don't have XP? When I go into recruiting it says my scouting is Level 3 and I can fully scout players no problem.

Also, I did not know about the 'Max of 2 Five star recruits' rule...I don't think that was mentioned in the 'Rules & Regulations' thread. But good to know.

Walter323

@NavyHog @Walter323

Where are you guys seeing that I don't have XP? When I go into recruiting it says my scouting is Level 3 and I can fully scout players no problem.

Also, I did not know about the 'Max of 2 Five star recruits' rule...I don't think that was mentioned in the 'Rules & Regulations' thread. But good to know.

@ClevelandFan

updated pipeline states and recruiting numbers at the top to reflect you having 3 xp

edit: I will double check tonight when i get on my console to see who does and doesn't have xp

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog @Walter323

I just assumed you didn't have it. I know that everyone since you joined did not get it.

I also added the two 5-star player max to the rules.

Walter323

@a1736077

Michigan State has been added to the post at the top of the page for your pipeline states. In order to recruit a player in the ESPN Top 150, they must be from one of your pipeline states

Walter323

Current Teams Under NCAA Recruiting Investigation
upload_2018-5-14_8-47-52.jpeg

Colorado @bruin228
T #101 Donta Harrington
Nether Providence, PA

G #39 Avery Taylor
Church Hill, TN

Ohio State @ClevelandFan
FS #51 Eric Gordon
Lawrenceville, GA

ATH #7 Ryan Durbin
Kitchener, CN

ClevelandFan

Ohio State @ClevelandFan
FS #51 Eric Gordon
Lawrenceville, GA

ATH #7 Ryan Durbin
Kitchener, CN
Hey! Appreciate the shout.

Eric Gordon I just added to my board last week because he's a FS and I need a FS. I completely forgot to look at whether he was a top 150 guy or not, so that's my bad. I've just removed him from my board.

Ryan Durbin is from Canada. I actually asked about him in the preseason:

Are we allowed to recruit top 150 players from Canada? Assuming yes since it's unreasonable to have Canada as a pipeline state? lol

@NavyHog liked the post, so I assumed I was OK to pursue him. If that is not the case, I guess I will remove him as well.

Walter323

Hey! Appreciate the shout.

Eric Gordon I just added to my board last week because he's a FS and I need a FS. I completely forgot to look at whether he was a top 150 guy or not, so that's my bad. I've just removed him from my board.

Ryan Durbin is from Canada. I actually asked about him in the preseason:

@NavyHog liked the post, so I assumed I was OK to pursue him. If that is not the case, I guess I will remove him as well.
No worries. I think the Canada part was before you had the xp fix