• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

League Announcement Thread

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
File is
latest

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a File called Is-Up

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Today's sim is in honor of the late great Buffalo Owner DIRK DAECHER, who passed away this week. His son Michael is the new manager, and @Lloyd Carr will be promoted to Michael's assistant.

THANK YOU DIRK

Buffalo Mourns Passing of Owner
Tuesday, September 20th, 2072
The Buffalo Murricans announced today that team owner Dirk Daecher had died today of natural causes. A team spokesman told reporters that funeral arrangements were undecided at this time. It was expected that Daecher's son would succeed him as owner. Mike Daecher has been deeply involved in the club's operation in recent years and the transfer of ownership should run smoothly. Fiscally, Daecher is said to be charitable and tolerant in character.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Future Yankee if you're reading this you didn't change Tony's ticket prices, hopefully Travis hasn't killed you yet

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's Regicide.

[xtable=cellpadding:8|cellspacing:0|968x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=top|120x@}
player_3676.png
{/td}
{td=top|490x@}Tragic News as Castro's Elective Surgery Goes Bad
Saturday, February 18th, 2073
In a press conference today, Pepe Castro announced his sudden retirement. Said Castro, "The fact of the matter is that the surgery has left me legally blind in one eye. Though my right eye works perfectly, I've lost the depth perception needed to gauge a pitch. I knew going into the surgery that complications were possible. I'm disheartened to leave the game I love but go forward knowing there are good things around the bend. Castro is 2{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
fiel up

edit: yankee if you are reading this you probably didn't give travis his scout

Last edited: