• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
DbEROXtXcAA_1rF.jpg

@TonyGin&Juice

Wolfman21

some poor intern signed that, no doubt.

Also, thank God the Jaguars did away with that dumb gold on the back of the helmet

bruin

One week from the draft.

Team needs?

Chiefs gotta go defense. No first round pick because of the trade for Mahomes. Derrick Johnson and Tamba hali were released so LB or edge rusher to pair with Houston are big needs.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Skins were listed along with the Bengals and Browns as one of the worst teams to do business with by agents lol

much surprise so wow

Brick

Thinkpieces like this make me want to die: https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-josh-allen-is-the-nfls-rorschach-test-1524495002

Basically, the further you get away from Allen actually playing, the better he seems. The closer you get, the more troubling he appears. Then, when you zoom in as far as possible and examine his physical superiority against all of his peers—that’s when he looks best.

It's a runway show. Look at the top ten QBs last year.

1. Tom Brady: insert shirtless draft pic
2. Philip Rivers: looks like average white athlete
3. Matthew Stafford: fat frat boy
4. Drew Brees: midget
5. Ben Rojfos FAT
6. Matt Ryan: Best Buy associate looking ass
7. Kirk Cousins: close to prototypical size
8. Alex Smith: spread COLLEGE QB
9. Russell Wilson: midget
10. Jared Goff: probably the best comparison to NFL MODEL SIZE guy

Knock this physical shit off.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hey Stafford isn't fat anymore and he also doesn't get injured with every other sack! Of which there are tons because they can't run the ball at all.

bruin

Thinkpieces like this make me want to die: https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-josh-allen-is-the-nfls-rorschach-test-1524495002

It's a runway show. Look at the top ten QBs last year.

1. Tom Brady: insert shirtless draft pic
2. Philip Rivers: looks like average white athlete
3. Matthew Stafford: fat frat boy
4. Drew Brees: midget
5. Ben Rojfos FAT
6. Matt Ryan: Best Buy associate looking ass
7. Kirk Cousins: close to prototypical size
8. Alex Smith: spread COLLEGE QB
9. Russell Wilson: midget
10. Jared Goff: probably the best comparison to NFL MODEL SIZE guy

Knock this physical shit off.

Do Mahomes.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
ahh fuck it...nothing else to really talk about

here is my proposed new aligning of the NFL

NFC South
HOU
DAL
NOLA
TEN

NFC East
NYG
WAS
CAR
PHI

NFC North
No Changes

NFC West
LA Rams
SEA
SF
LA Chargers

AFC South
JAX
TB
MIA
ATL

AFC EAST
NE
BUF
NYJ
BAL

AFC North
PIT
CLE
IND
CIN

AFC WEST
ARZ
DEN
KC
OAK

bruin

FOX is airing the draft for the first time. What channel do you guys watch it on?

I miss Berman. I'm a sucker for old school so Kiper and ESPN it is.

bruin

The Draft will have more viewers than your precious NBA playoffs, btw....it's still the first round? LULZ. Needs to go back to 5 games in the first round.

The Draft will have more viewers than the final round of The Masters.

Roger Goodell, reading names, is a top 5 sporting event ratings wise each year.

Bow down to the shield, babby.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I agree the draft is better than the Masters and the NBA, (except for when Lebron is playing) but it still sucks.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The Draft will have more viewers than your precious NBA playoffs, btw....it's still the first round? LULZ. Needs to go back to 5 games in the first round.

The Draft will have more viewers than the final round of The Masters.

Roger Goodell, reading names, is a top 5 sporting event ratings wise each year.

Bow down to the shield, babby.

This proves an excellent point, but probably not the one you think

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'd rather watch one of those out of season golf tournaments in Qatar than the draft

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
WOW

he Houston Texans owner Bob McNair was more direct. He urged the players to tell their colleagues to, essentially, knock off the kneeling. “You fellas need to ask your compadres, fellas, stop that other business, let’s go out and do something that really produces positive results, and we’ll help you.”

Wolfman21

Ill give it to michael Bennett and colin kaepernick, atleast they have walked the walk by donating money into trying to improve minority communities and give people chances where they normally wouldnt get them.

Imagine if every postgame interview, instead of having to answer questions about kneeling, they actually talked about their philanthropy and what they were trying to get done.

Instead, fox and cbs put their cameras on the sideline during the entire national anthem and espn keeps a counter of which players knelt that week. And to what end? What is kneeling doing? What great change has it instituted?

The philanthropy has changed lives. Kneeling? Lol

bruin

Elway willing to trade down.

Schefter on Sportscenter just said Cleveland now is willing to do the same.

The Draft is high drama.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Browns trading down from 4 if they can get a package like the Colts did for 3 would be really smart. They will probably beat Horse Face to the punch and Elway will have to settle for Arizona's 12 and couple of seconds for 5.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That alternate NASHNUL league just announced a team in ATL with Childress as Corch and Vick as OC. will probably be more exciting to watch than the Falcons.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'll be at the Rakim concert. I can read about all the shit that happened after. It's something to have on when you're doing nothing but fuck anyone planning around it

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Ill give it to michael Bennett and colin kaepernick, atleast they have walked the walk by donating money into trying to improve minority communities and give people chances where they normally wouldnt get them.

Imagine if every postgame interview, instead of having to answer questions about kneeling, they actually talked about their philanthropy and what they were trying to get done.

Instead, fox and cbs put their cameras on the sideline during the entire national anthem and espn keeps a counter of which players knelt that week. And to what end? What is kneeling doing? What great change has it instituted?

The philanthropy has changed lives. Kneeling? Lol

Thank you for your eloquent thoughts, Wolfmassa.

-YTC

Wolfman21

Thank you for your eloquent thoughts, Wolfmassa.

-YTC

Ah, and here we go with the race card from this dipshit who provides absolutely zero thought out responses to this message board besides bringing up race and calling people racist at every turn.

Id love for you to answer my question sir. What has kneeling actually done for anyone?

Wolfman21

And the first poster i ignore goes to this cunt. Atleast the other people i disagree with on this message board will give their opinion on the TOPIC while calling me names. But this dumb fuck is too dumb to have a substantive thought that he can portray through text. Id love to actually have a debate and hear opinion, but when all i receive is im racist and nothing else, well i cant have conversation with you anymore.