• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Would love to!

I have to thank whichever user that had TAMU before I just grabbed them for those DT's. I tried to make the adjustment to your screen passes, but undercutting them wasn't working and coming over the top your lead WR was able to block 2 men on a few occasions. I actually regretted icing your kicker before the half because it makes it impossible for me to try and block it.

You’re welcome

bluejay13

If Nebraska calls me can I take it? Kansas State has shitty recruiting. Guys in Kansas only give me a A for close to home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
If Nebraska calls me can I take it? Kansas State has shitty recruiting. Guys in Kansas only give me a A for close to home

You can take it next year if you want.

bluejay13

I just don’t want to lose the 3 XP points. I can never get a super team like you have

bluejay13

I need steam switch because these super team 3-3-5s are driving me nuts

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That was an absurd game. Walter got really unlucky and my D was absolutely atrocious.

This was the last play of the first half, which came after Walter scored on a 75 yard TD run with 19 seconds left. So three TDs in the final 28 seconds of the half.

Walter323

That was an absurd game. Walter got really unlucky and my D was absolutely atrocious.

This was the last play of the first half, which came after Walter scored on a 75 yard TD run with 19 seconds left. So three TDs in the final 28 seconds of the half.

During the play I'm thinking alright this is great, dumb EA is making him run the clock...... nope

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

Looks like a grenade went off when they tried to tackle him. I will play late tonight and advance.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Played nearly the perfect offensive game. Had nearly 800 yards, 392 rushing and 390 passing. Scored 70 points and even broke a 98 yard TD run.

Finish the game and I can't connect to Xbox Live so I lose the result. :crying: