• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fuck Mourinho. Man, where is Tubby when you need him?

Snorky's Shame

Barcelona - Roma
Sevilla - Bayern
Juventus - Real Madrid
Liverpool - Manchester City

Real Madrid getting the tough draws this time.

Leipzig - Marseille
Arsenal - CSKA Moskva
Atletico - Sporting CP
Lazio - Salzburg

Last edited:

NML

Who’s watching Pool/City this afternoon? Surprised Liverpool are over 2 to 1 odds at home, might have to throw some money down on that

DanishDonut0

Pool also hasn't lost at home all season, looking good (until their defense allows the usual abysmal goal or few)

edit: in the prem**

& oh shit

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ox with the OU11 style lookoff hahaha

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
What's the margin Liverpool need to feel completely safe? Honestly, I think they need to be up 4 goals to feel safe. If City get this back to 3-1, they definitely have a chance in the 2nd leg.

DanishDonut0

Yeah if they allow 1 next leg is still wide open, but you would have to like Liverpool's chances to get at least 1 away.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If City and PSG ever played in the Champions League we might actually see the giant meteor for the first time, oil money isn't allowed in the semis

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tyler with the HAMMER AN TONGS earlier. I think that line has been in FIFA since like 09.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
blackpizzaman.gif @bruin @bruin228

Black Man?

tenor.gif

DanishDonut0

It's ridiculous to think about how much MORE of a prolific scorer he would be if he could actually finish his chances. There must be an hour long montage somewhere out there of 1 on 1 or 1 on 0 misses.

NML

City going with a 3-4-3 and Liverpool has Robertson and Alexander-Arnold at fullback?

Not sure what kinda odds you can get on City to advance, but if it's over three to one, I'd take it

DanishDonut0

City going with a 3-4-3 and Liverpool has Robertson and Alexander-Arnold at fullback?

Not sure what kinda odds you can get on City to advance, but if it's over three to one, I'd take it

Who else would they play? I thought they've both been great all season and played great last week. Both are quick enough to hang but can definitely see how experience is an issue.