• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
A loss was for the best. Don't want them getting too over confident. All the teams that have had big win streaks lately lose in the first round too.

The Flyers have 10L, 5L, and 4L streaks this season and are still in playoff contention Imagine if they weren't such head cases.

giphy.gif

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Preds up 3-0 with a 24-6 shot advantage and 2 sh goals after 1 on the Jets. Total destruction. I'm sure they will come back and make it a game but damn that was rape.

Simo77

Ho Lee Fuk the officials in that Preds/Jets game. Puck is pinned on the wall, whistle. Why? They ask each other. No one knows. The game ended how it should have. But the officials really tried to get noticed all day.

Not going to win the Cup with Lyon (who knows?), but he's better than Mrazek or Neuvirth. You shouldn't need to score 5 goals to beat a basement-dweller.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Oh shit Forsberg had a sick goal. Not sure what it's called when they pick the puck up with their stick.

Edit

Nm he missed it. I can't see shit where I'm watching.

Last edited:

Simo77

Hit iron. But he did that at full speed, not from a stop. Would have been incredible but just a bit outside. I love that the Goalie had no idea. Still looking for the stick blade on the ice.

Simo77

The Blackhawks, as always, can get get fucked. But this is an awesome story. Emergency 3rd goalie has to come in. 35 year old accountant, no NHL experience, beer leaguer. Plays nearly 14 minutes, 7 saves, no goals, named 1st star. Good for that dude.