• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

NML

Going eight minutes of a basketball game without missing a shot is pretty impressive

But eventually they aren’t going to fall and I got Nevada +6 at even money on a live line

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
All 3 games Loyola has played I watched the guy get the ball in 3 range and knew it was going in. Maybe they'll do it to Kentucky too

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Apparently the refs want to avoid those famous Kentucky death threats with these terrible calls

NML

I appreciate a good upset or Cinderella story, but it loses its impact when every team fits the criteria. I mean, one of Loyola Chicago and Kansas State is going to be one game away from the national championship?

:vomit::vomit::vomit:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Looking at Michigan's half of the bracket right now:

giphy.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
God damn, I'm going to be pissed now if Michigan doesn't make the title game. They're the 4th best team left in the tournament according to fancystats. And the 3 worst teams left in the tournament are all on their side of the bracket.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
God damn, I'm going to be pissed now if Michigan doesn't make the title game. They're the 4th best team left in the tournament according to fancystats. And the 3 worst teams left in the tournament are all on their side of the bracket.

Yup. Michigan is fucked. :laughing:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
That's a popular take with Denver spurts talk. I agree that the term "Cinderella" is beaten to hell but it's definitely a breath of fresh air to see programs that aren't perennial powerhouses have their moment in the sun, at least for me. People that only watch the tournament are the ones bitching about it.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think FSU is a little better than their seed. Its hard to determine who the actual good teams are in the ACC. Michigan should win but remember Houston did have them on the ropes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Yeah, I would say K State is underseeded and FSU is finally unlocking their potential

Loyola the only cinderella imo