• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I read it as 3 year/16 mill for Watkins this morning half sleep I guess...whoops. Yeah holy fuck that's way too much.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
200.gif

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Watkins numbers sucked last year because Goff has a noodle arm.

Niners making moves in FA. Lynch is about 100x better than Baalke.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Seattle bout to be back to their 7-9 mediocrity. The rest of the West is scavenging that defense, holy hell.
Seattle was 7-9 when Lynch beast moded the 11-5 Saints

Of course they had home field advantage because the Saints were a wildcard that yr

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I would like to see the Panthers go after Blount and draft another RB anyway. Caff should be catching passes 80% of the time and I think I could fux with a three headed monster backfield set-up like Philly did

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I think errybody is fiending for the Kamara prototype at this point. Hard to argue against it.

Caff didn't run the ball very well at all last year, but neither did J-Stew. The blocking wasn't there a lot of the time. We didn't throw the ball enough to Caff downfield though, the one time I can remember doing it was against the Saints in the playoffs and he scored a TD. Maybe Norv can find the running lanes for Caff, but I'm not holding my breath.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Oh Joe Thomas is retiring guess the Browns are fucked again
they had him for 11 years and still couldnt churn out anything that amounted to anything meaningful as a team

pretty sure they never stopped being fucked

glad he got some pro bowl love tho

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That seems like shitty play calling to be honest, and they couldn't get on the field with the defense giving up all the ground yards.

I mean Alex smith is what he is. I just think he gets far too much blame. Guess we will find out this year.

Wolfman21

Jets trade up to #3 in the draft giving up #6 and three 2nd round picks. Guess they're gonna be getting Rosen, Allen or Darnold or maybe even Baker if hes not too much of a "dilly dilly faggot" for New York

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Bills gonna mong this up by trading up to 2 and taking Josh Allen. Should stay at 12 and take QB1 Lamar Jackson. But, Bills gonna Bills.

-YTC