• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Bowl Week

LOL I back my way into another Championship game. Praise Jeebus.

I’m going to buy a router tomorrow.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
GG @Walter323

I was so rusty on defense and missed on so many tackles. Also your OL must be the tits, because my DL and LBs could not get off blocks at all.

@Dakota2147 doesn't have any players leaving that are juniors so we are at recruiting.

If someone gets a chance send an XBL msg to Legend. Advancing again around 10pm EST or once everyone is done.

Last edited:

Walter323

GG @Walter323

I was so rusty on defense and missed on so many tackles. Also your OL must be the tits, because my DL and LBs could not get off blocks at all.

Not sure what got in to them at the end of the season. 3 games in a row they were lights out vs 3 users. I believe its the first time ive ever won 3 user games in a row.

Legend is done recruiting. Just @Dakota2147 left

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Yeah I've had the hardest time recruiting TEs lately.

I'm going to target about 7 TE/FBs next class.

Dakota2147

I inherited two 90 ovr guys and it was fantastic. I remember seeing one of you guys sign a 66 ovr or close to it and scoffed at the thought. Now the cupboards bare.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
NLT tomorrow night, maybe tonight if everyone resets their coaching XP (if they need to).

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Edit conf. Can one of you guys check and see if anyone needs to reset their coaching tree.

Walter323

Loading up to do mine is there a post of the recruiting rules
I will get a post up tomorrow with it.
Seniors + open roster spots =recruiting #limit
To recruit top 150 guys they need to be in your pipeline (5 players = pipeline)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk