• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Olympic shit and pissing show

Bdub

Trying to watch slopestyle boarding on the nbcsn app and currently on 10 minutes of commercials. Completely unwatchable.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So many freaking commercials. Just show something!

Also, I'm a really good skier, and I would eat it so hard trying to do what the olympic skiers are doing. I've skied the run they use for the alpine races in Beaver Creek, and it's just insane. DeadWoman, who is also a really good skier, went down sideways :laughing: Granted, I never ski on ice in Colorado, so I'm not used to the conditions they ski in, but damn.

Hike

güero
He looked pretty good for being the “old” guy. I always want to think he’s older than 31 just because he’s been around forever.

evil1

Olympic skater Mirai Nagasu, who landed the triple axel earlier this week, was an ice girl for the Colorado Avalanche during the 2015-2016 season.

https://sports.yahoo.com/skating-star-mirai-nagasu-used-work-nhl-025057924.html

8c24ac8bb32df337c3e9cba722abed80

Bdub

That women's half pipe thing is so boring. The one they do straight down hill over jumps and moguls is way better.
Definitely is boring after you see what the guys can do. The half-pipe is just such a physical sport. It takes a lot of strength to get as much air as they do and then flip and spin. Slopestyle takes less strength because you can use the shape of the jumps and speed to get big air. After the first few hits in the pipe, getting any air is all strength.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Time to watch South Korea pound dat Shuster ass. Game available on the app. NBCSN will show the match in a two-hour time slot in the overnight hours.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Definitely is boring after you see what the guys can do. The half-pipe is just such a physical sport. It takes a lot of strength to get as much air as they do and then flip and spin. Slopestyle takes less strength because you can use the shape of the jumps and speed to get big air. After the first few hits in the pipe, getting any air is all strength.
Generally I struggle for air after afew pipe hits too.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Skeleton doe.

I was really just seeing if you would take the bait to mention how great a skier you are.

Bdub

My favorite is snowboarding, but downhill is insane. I volunteered at the downhill race at the 2002 Olympics and the TV coverage doesn't do it justice at all. Those runs are so steep and completely iced over. Ski Jumping is another sport that looks completely different in person. Looking down from the top of the ski jump in Park City is crazy, I can't imagine doing it. Those 3 sports are aww inspiring to watch in person.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh and fuck these old white guys bitching about White dragging the flag on the ground. This country will be so much better when that generation is dead.

Hold ur horses, they're being replaced by people who love music that sounds like this and wear mid calf socks with shorts in public

Last edited: