• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 19

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I got da beta on my gloves, but unlike NHL there's no friend codes

NML

FUUUUUU I didn't get it. I don't think I had checked the box you needed to in order to get the invite

JAR201166

:emo:If your on ea access do you get the beta I got the stupid hockey one amazing how they do a beta for everything but madden cause they know there's. O competition in madden

worst2first

I'm curious about updates to the player career mode. I skipped last year's game but might pick it up this year.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The only mode active on my beta is Pro Clubs :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
dis how u call for pass son

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I gotta eat dinner and do a lil work but I could play tonight if we have 3 or 4 with the beta

chibob

I didn't even get time to play last night cos I had real football and also had to download it.

I'll be on tonight for a couple hours at least.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm good for this or the 17 version if not enough turkeys got the beta invite

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
LAWD they gave us profiles for the traits! No more switching out when you change positions

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh nice. Although once you max them out I was just leaving all of mine the same. Speed and strength, babby, the only FIFA stats that matter!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That's because you were changing from CAM to CDM at worst, but changing ST to mid meant you were changing shooting/passing traits. They also rebuilt the whole trait thing to make it more RPG like

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm eating and bumming around but will be strong as of 9

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
CM looks like a great player!

Reactions: NML

NML

Man, playing on normal speed feels so slow. Bummer you can't change that for the demo

Seemed like basically the same game. Quick subs is a great addition. Supposedly there is a new crossing system but I didn't get to test it much.

chibob

Man, playing on normal speed feels so slow. Bummer you can't change that for the demo

Seemed like basically the same game. Quick subs is a great addition. Supposedly there is a new crossing system but I didn't get to test it much.

Did you get to play Beta?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Seemed like basically the same game

giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Normal speed does kinda suck. The fastest players in the game seem stuck in the mud in Seasons. It kind of renders the idea of picking a kind of shitty team but with super fast players pointless. Every team at 4* just feels the same.

NML

I mean they were both soccer?

It was a completely different game engine. Didn't play anything like the past versions

Liam

Just played one game. It plays better than 17, but i still dont like it over 15/16. Players feel fat and clunky. I didnt get to test the crosses too much in my first game, the ones i did do, i didnt notice anything that made me think they were improved.

Heres the winning goal i scored followed by one of the best saves ive seen by a CPU keeper

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
So the premise of story mode in this game is that your agent got duped by some con man into thinking Real Madrid wanted to sign you when they didn't, touching off weeks of speculation that somehow never involved anyone from the team calling bullshit?

Is that a thing that happens?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
At the risk of getting owned by someone subsequently coming in with a "well, actually..." no, it does not.