• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

B1G Basketball Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Thad Matta gonna bitch that his team has a week off before the tournament begins.

Oops.

423.gif

Central Ohio Community College....again, not my problem. :thumbsup:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan probably has been the best team in the Big Ten since the beginning of February. I bet there's a lot of 1 or 2 seeds rooting for them to win the BTT so they get a 6 seed and avoid them in the second round.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
They are playing other big 10 teams doe. No 1 or 2 seed is worried about Michigan lol

3 of their staters shoot over 40% from 3. Their 5 and 4 shoot 41.8% and 38.1% from 3, respectively. 7th best offense, per KenPom, in the nation. They've handed MSU, Purdue, Nebraska (also played Kansas), SMU, Marquette, and Indiana their biggest losses of the season. Since February 1, they're 8-3, with an average loss of 3.3 points, and an average win of 15 points. They're hot and a really tough offense to play against.

That is exactly the type of team that could get hot and bomb out a 1 or 2 seed in the second round. Or they could get cold and lose in the 1st round. But I'd bet they're the one high seed a 1 or 2 doesn't want to have to face.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
They'll have no trouble finding a coach, not with their low expectations:

Dude won an outright Big Ten Championship last year.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Johnny Trueblood. That is all.

Please someone destroy us so we can get rid of Timmay Miles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Watching Maryland lose in the first round to some mid major 12 seed will be fun. They have two first round picks in their front court. How do they lose these games?