• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FSU - "F Her RIght in the Crab Legs"

mcnoles

Oh yeah, fuck Charles Kelly. That def I am seeing out there is a fuckin' joke. They can't stop anyone.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
index.php

BEER

Last edited:

Lightningwar

Administrator
Hope they add in the blocked extra points in the intro for these games going forward.

Best defensive performance since UF last season. Felt we should had scored more with the yardage we gained. Maguire screwed us there.

Felt the refs didnt handle the cheapshots on the QBs very well. A couple questionable no calls on hits Francois took. I think Matthew Thomas decided to return the favor because of it. Due to the refs not getting it under control Kaaya lost a tooth in a prime time game. Dont like that kind of play for the most part. But if you are going to get kicked out of a game. It may as well count. Knocking teeth out definitely falls under making it count.

Last edited:

JAR201166

That would require Bama to make it to the title game and last I checked, Hurts still can't hit the broad side of a barn and they lost a ton of their defense

Bart Scott for JAR to pretend to have died again
How's them bruins looking?

GR8 2 B FL G8R

That would require Bama to make it to the title game and last I checked, Hurts still can't hit the broad side of a barn and they lost a ton of their defense

Bart Scott for JAR to pretend to have died again
Do you realize Bama loses a ton of their defense every year

Saban pays them in Escalades or whatever the ghetto tards want nowadays, so they have 5 stars 3 deep at every position

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, and their secondary looked like total dogshit for two years. They'll probably make the playoff to get wrecked by Ohio State again, doe, considering the SEC is utter garbage.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

If the shitty Bruins had a corner go in the 2nd round (Cyrus Jones) in 2016 and a corner go in the middle first (Marlon Humphrey) in 2017, it would have been the best secondary they ever had