• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Direction of the BSCFL

Poll question

• Move 6 user teams into MWC (2 divisions w/CCG)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explain in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Down to six teams. Do we want to consolidate into one conference? I'm fine either way and the commissioner has the ultimate say. I'm okay with it as is with about 3-5 user games per season (I love user games, but I'm very busy). If we moved to one conference we probably have 1 to 2 more user games (which I could handle). Thoughts?

guardman23

Down to six teams. Do we want to consolidate into one conference? I'm fine either way and the commissioner has the ultimate say. I'm okay with it as is with about 3-5 user games per season (I love user games, but I'm very busy). If we moved to one conference we probably have 1 to 2 more user games (which I could handle). Thoughts?
Switch qba to 10 so I can join

Walter323

Also could do one super conference with 16 teams.
2 user games in your division plus whatever the computer decides for cross division play.
Could put the other top 10 teams from the nation in there each season the the CPU would be tough since all of our teams are pretty decent by now.

JohnScott

I unfortunately did not see anything related to the BSCFL over there. I'm amazed this OD actually carried on for as long as it did. BoilerScott would be proud if he were still alive today.

As for the direction of the BSCFL? I call for a glorious reboot come release of the next NCAA domo. Mark this moment as the first signs of life. Where you at NavyHog? I believe I still need to punch you in the face.