• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
might have a few minutes in him if they can get to next week but that ain't good

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Creighton has gone full retard in the last few minutes

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Creighton got worn down. Vols play some rugged ass ball. Creighton has a bunch of skinny dudes. Vols look like a football team out there.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
@Wuf you’ve already done enough but we need one more
I want Tong Po! Give me Tong Po!

Scheyer ain’t K, he’s what Filipowski was, and Wojo before him, an endless line of insufferable entitled white pricks getting away with murder but existing in their bitchy little victim state because they will inevitably be shoehorned into a Ratface indentured servitude role, but the hands of time finally did us a solid and we got this fucking pansy falling up into head coach so they can keep it as incestuous as possible with loathsome prick energy. Fuck these clowns. Their time is done. No one in North Carolina even goes to Duke. I could never imagine them playing to go to the Final Four but it’s the perfect opportunity to shift the generational tides. They will be slain. Their hedge fund is getting raided. Fuck Em til they’re dead. Go Pack

bruin

Bruins got to get Betts going early. LSU should have no answer for her. Little Jaquez is a baller, but Rice is the MVP. As she goes, the Bruins go.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Bruins got to get Betts going early. LSU should have no answer for her. Little Jaquez is a baller, but Rice is the MVP. As she goes, the Bruins go.
I’d run plays designed to get Mulkey invovled in the play so she interferes, forces the refs to call a tech, causes her to have a tantrum leading to a second tech and an ejection.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The amount of shots that have absolutely no chance of going in is pretty hilarious. The men's tournament can be pretty ugly but these games dip into local court pick up quality offense sometimes.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this UCLa offense is just shocking lol