• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Since I don't watch the nfl often and apparently don't really read this thread, I feel like @Mame YO rn with all the niners hate. Would have never guessed the chefs were more likeable than the niners.
The 49ers beat the Packers every year in the playoffs and it really peeves me off. They got a likable team outside of that tho. Shanahan, CMC, Trent Williams, Fred Warner getting rings would be cool they all deserve one. Purdy being an average joe bum and beating Mahomes would also be pretty fun

Hike

güero

Filmed in the Oakland coliseum before Al Davis forced a rebuild for the Raiders and it lost any charm it may have had.

And you all can hate on the Niners but after about 2002 I had to watch some trash seasons. They had JT O’Sullivan as a starting QB at one point. And I went to UC Davis and liked him when was there but a nashnul starter. No sir

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You try not to get invested in these teams, but it can be really hard. Fuck. The Lions had that game. They should have won. The coaching isn't what sunk them, ultimately, it was failures in basic fundamentals: catching & tackling. Also, I'm pretty sure Goff's throwing hand was injured. He was throwing wobbly ducks all game.

It's hard to say making the NFC championship and losing by 3 on the road to the wire-to-wire best team in the conference (if not league) all year wasn't good enough, but it feels that way.

Going for it on 4th downs is part of what got them to that point. Taking random games easy and getting worked (e.g., @ Ravens earlier in the season) with some intention was superficially embarrassing but paid off, key players were mostly healthy going into the playoffs. Even LaPorta's injury was something sustained in the last game. The defensive line depth is insane. Guys like Paschal and Cominsky could start on most teams.

Top 3 areas that have to get better next year

1) Secondary talent and tackling, period.
2) 3rd receiver cannot be Josh Reynolds, fuck me.
3a) An actual backup for Goff. No chance he plays 17 games + playoffs again next year.
3b) Better talent opposite Hutch.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
9ers are just kinda dull and Lynch is a chud. Mahomes winning with a completely retooled team would be awesome just to show SHIELD idiots that if you have smart corches and CROOT well you can change your identity pretty quickly. Specifically to show them that their coaches and leadership are mongoloids.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
if you are walking down a street in NE DC there's a better chance that you are shot and killed during a mugging than beaten over the head and receive CTE so he is kinda right

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

W2Y2O.gif
W2Y2O.gif