• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Wooly

1. Wooly

Week 15 Thread - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

I would kill to see more teams run the Wisconsin offense. The spread, especially with RPOs, is honestly boring.
  2. Wooly

Week 15 Thread - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Are they going to kiss?
  3. Wooly

2019 Nutopia Top 10 Poll Thread

Yankee, are you going to present this to the committee?
  4. Wooly

Week 14 Thread - Sussudio

So true.
  5. Wooly

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

Urban sometimes sends Whit a bag of hand me downs. He pretends it's charity, but it's really posturing in case Utah gets that 4th playoff spot and plays The Ohio St.
  6. Wooly

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK Corches Hot Seat Thread 2019

True. Give LSU credit for doing what they can to keep them. Who knows, maybe Aranda will be one of those guys who doesn't want to be a HC anyway.
  7. Wooly

I don't know, I get what you are saying to an extent, but I don't think that's enough to explain or excuse a team like OU for their defense. Almost every team in the country runs a spread offense of some kind, and plenty of them defend it better than OU, including many with less athletic...
  8. Wooly

Agreed. Aranda is awesome. He was great at Wisconsin, and now he has elite players to work with. Anyone could get 10-11 wins with those coordinators at LSU. You don't have to do anything as a HC but recruit, leave the Xs and Os to them. I'm not saying Orgeron is a bad coach, but I wonder...
  9. Wooly

I wonder if Petersen has a real health problem we will learn about soon. Not an Urban Meyer health problem that never seems to surface after he leaves a school.
  10. Wooly

I meant with Bob Stoops as HC, but I don't follow football as much as I used to. When did OU last have good defenses? It seems like it started slipping the last few years under Bob, but was great most of his time there, especially with Venables as DC. Either way, it's hard to understand...
  11. Wooly

What is wrong with their defense with all these highly ranked recruiting classes? OU used to live off their defense under Stoops. It's like a complete 180 now, all points and no defense.
  12. Wooly

Where are you in Vermont?
  13. Wooly

Week 13 Thread - Counting Blue Cars

Everyone in Laramie looks 80, even kids. It's a harsh climate. @bruin228 , you went to college there, can you confirm?
  14. Wooly

Week 12 Thread - King of Pain

@bruin228 confirmed for weird boner bitch...and you know you liked it.