• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Recent content by Travis7401

1. Travis7401

2091 Draft Thread

I believe I should have @Mr. Radpants 1st for that Irish RF
  2. Travis7401

EURO 2021 or is it 2020, who fucking knows. Where Ingerlish dreams will finally come true.

Where can I listen to the games 2 or 3 days late and keep y’all apprised if the situation?
  3. Travis7401

gooksta cub thread. Here cause nobody else gives a fuck

It would be sweet if they promised not to bust em and then busted the cheaters anyway! Like in high school when ma’mom hit ma’sister and I with the “you’re not in trouble if you come clean, I just want to know which one of you drank the bourbon” prisoners dilemma... Still proud of us for...
  4. Travis7401

gooksta cub thread. Here cause nobody else gives a fuck

Lol, tell me more about this! I like cheating stories!
  5. Travis7401

Douglass' European Journey (Flight Sim Career)

Next flight is a shady figure who mentioned something about firebombings! I have to fly him over the Manchester area at night and drop him off at regular Chester! @adchester because from whence he came! EGXE to EGNR at night! Also carrying a load of fish! I love the scenery of day...
  6. Travis7401

2020 HEINEKEN

You should try not watching football instead! Try listening to baseball games 2-3 days later!
  7. Travis7401

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

Ghost runner is like something I would make up to troll real baseball fans! Can’t believe this is actually a thing!
  8. Travis7401

Rockies win in extras on the classic walk off wild pitch! McMahon started as ghost runner and was advanced to third on a productive out and then scored on the wild pitch, lol. Love these extra innings rules, it really benefits bad teams lol.
  9. Travis7401

Bard the bum with 3 ks in the top of the 9th! Maybe he’s not a bum? Garrett Hampson struck out with a foul bunt attempt, lol. A real Douglass Tagg move!
  10. Travis7401

Khris Davis ties the game with a pinch hit homer in the 8th, his first HR for the rangers and the first pinch homer in his career. I remember using him as a pinch hitter on my diamond dynasty team because he was the cheapest power hitter!
  11. Travis7401

Pretty boring game so far, but the Rockies take the lead in the bottom of the 5th on a 2 out single by Daza that scores the catcher Nunez who lead the inning off by snapping a 17 AB hitless streak with a double! The Rangers go to the bullpen!
  12. Travis7401

Playing the @worst2first boys this mroing/last night... bonus NUGGZ updates!
  13. Travis7401

Douglass' European Journey (Flight Sim Career)

Today's flight takes us from EGWI to EGXE... Wigton to Leeming, with a load full of vaccines and some cell phones for profit! Weather today is much nicer in England than in my version of the sim! That's a first! Flying over Carlisle, I've been tempted to manage them in FM a few times...
  14. Travis7401

2090 WBL Season

Brats again tomorrow!
  15. Travis7401

the NHL Thread

Colorado is good? Why the fuck am I listening to the Rockies?