• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by TNBassMan10

1. TNBassMan10

Rules Infractions/Gameplay complaints

Lol #TitanUp
  2. TNBassMan10

Good game man. Good luck the rest of the way.
  3. TNBassMan10

This is NOT what I did but IMO this is what football, especially college, is today. Tennessee Auburn Oregon (even the Titans) Ark State Baylor Ohio State etc etc etc all do this from time to time. Once again, this is not what I did as I ran straight right, still 5 yards or so behind the line...
  4. TNBassMan10

I did set up to pass. No way on QBA on 5 w my QB he can even throw that pass deep if he's on the run. I ran right, stopped, took a step or two (not running) and chucked it deep. GG JSU. Had fun.
  5. TNBassMan10

No lie after you had run the ball 8 straight plays I said in party chat, "I'm about to do something I never do. Engage 8." It worked. You ran play action against an engage eight! I don't know how to nano blitz.
  6. TNBassMan10

Season 2 BIG PLAY Thread

Ouch.
  7. TNBassMan10

The FCS Offline Dynasty

I did one of these about 2 years ago with the SOCON vs OVC. I made all the teams in teambuilder with the correct roster, uniform, and stadiums all by myself. It took forever. It was fun but it wasn't worth it based on the amount of work that went into it. If the community has done this, that's...