• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email utopiasreg@gmail.com and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Snorky's Shame

1. Snorky's Shame

Major League Soccer Thread

What happened last year when you had it?
  2. Snorky's Shame

Major League Soccer Thread

Yeah, get rid of the bye. 5/6 teams that had it lost their first game.
  3. Snorky's Shame

2021-22 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues) Barca Death Spiral Edition

They were down to 7 players at the start of the second half. Right after kickoff of the second half one of their players booted the ball out of play, collapsed on the field and basically said no more.
  4. Snorky's Shame

2021-22 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues) Barca Death Spiral Edition

Starting lineups for Belenenses v Benfica. Belenenses had 17 players out because of COVID and didn’t ask the league to postpone the game.
  5. Snorky's Shame

International Soccer

And we have no idea what to expect for OFC qualifying because it won’t start until March if it gets off the ground at all. It would be wild if New Zealand only had to play one game to get the World Cup. Hawaii would have been a great neutral site for the OFC/CONCACAF playoff. Japan/Australia v...
  6. Snorky's Shame

International Soccer

No Ronaldo or no European Champion! Euro Draw in bracket order Wales v Austria Scotland v Ukraine Russia v Poland Sweden v Czech Republic Portugal v Turkey Italy v North Macedonia
  7. Snorky's Shame

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

The next window: El Salvador in Columbus Canada in Hamilton Honduras in St. Paul Winter is coming. Cold is fine, freezing rain/snow is not.
  8. Snorky's Shame

PES 2018

2078 at this rate. This is definitely the dark ages for sure. 2010 World Cup is the best soccer game EA ever made. Shame EA doesn’t do a separate release anymore.
  9. Snorky's Shame

FUT TROG 20!

It’s nice that FIFA believes there shouldn’t be exclusive rights just as eFootball becomes one of the biggest dumpster fires in video game history. San Diego Studios want to make a game?
  10. Snorky's Shame

International Soccer

Inter-continental playoffs to be held as single games in Qatar in June. I’m laughing if the United Arab Emirates is the Asian representative. I’d want to play them since the Qataris would bribe the referees so they won’t qualify. Seriously though, if Colombia and Panama where drawn against each...
  11. Snorky's Shame

hayvis gonna hammer into these shit for brains 2021-22 Premier League

NBC keeps the Premier League rights. Sounds like a seven year deal. Where’s USA Network again? EDIT: 6 years, 2 billion In comparison, the La Liga deal with ESPN is 8 years, 1.4 billion Bundesliga with ESPN was 6 years, 360 million Serie A deal with CBS was 3 years, 200 million If I need a...
  12. Snorky's Shame

Conference Extirpation Thread 2.0

Creighton and Tulsa aren’t in the MVC either. Also don’t think they want to possibly be in the same as Kansas City.
  13. Snorky's Shame

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

Yeah, I don’t want to go to Costa Rica needing a point either. Maybe Costa Rica is eliminated by then but I have a sneaking suspicion they’ll still have a chance at the playoff spot in the last match day. Next window is huge for them. Need to beat Panama before going to Mexico & Jamaica.
  14. Snorky's Shame

I think the hockey boards are still up at the Pavillion! I mean someone had to finish bottom of the CCHA. Program had just been dissolved when I attended. There hasn’t been a D-1 program in the state since UIC dropped the sport in the mid-90’s. I mean if they could have gotten the kids from...
  15. Snorky's Shame

Hello fellow Flame! If it’s any solace, UIC has climbed up the U.S. News rankings in recent years and has the highest Carnegie research designation. UIC is tricky for two reasons College Basketball isn’t popular in Chicago Maybe it’s changed since I went there but the a lot of students were...