• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by Ryan Marshall

1. R

MAC thread

Sorry guys, I've been trying to keep up, but work has been killing me lately. I'm probably going to have to retire from this dynasty, but will keep up with this website and jump back in if I have time, or if work slows down.
  2. R

MAC thread

I'm green on cuts
  3. R

MAC thread

Ready to advance
  4. R

MAC thread

I'll play my game tonight. (Wednesday) Been a crazy couple days at work.
  5. R

MAC thread

Lucky me. :) You should have played it since you have a chance at the National Championship and I don't.
  6. R

MAC thread

On a work trip, will set myself to auto. Back on Sunday/ Monday
  7. R

MAC thread

Hey man, don't know why I dropped there at the end. Lost all Xbox Live connection. Thanks for finishing it out. Good game. First time we played was defense heavy and that one was offense heavy. Hopefully next time it's somewhere in the middle. Your offense is tough to stop- I had to bring...
  8. R

MAC thread

@codywpogue Would 9:00 or 9:30pm central work for you?
  9. R

MAC thread

Yea, my wife might be getting home around then, so I might have to push it a little later, but will let you know
  10. R

MAC thread

@codywpogue You good to play now?
  11. R

Week 9 adv tuesday

Hey guys, with work going crazy like it is, I only really have time for one dynasty here, and I'm going to step away from this one. I'll keep an eye on it however, and if you guys ever start fresh, let me know. I'm going to keep playing the MAC dynasty, as we're pretty new and all on an even...
  12. R

MAC thread

I have to go to bed soon. Try again tomorrow?
  13. R

MAC thread

It kicked us out. That's frustrating, I had just jumped into command.
  14. R

MAC thread

Be home around 8:15. -still work for you?
  15. R

MAC thread

Tex, we play this week. Can you play Sunday night? I land at the airport around 7:15 central time, so I could feasibly play about 8:00pm at the earliest.