• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by RJAFan6

1. RJAFan6

something taco related

@BearDownUofA Any chance you're in Omaha? My cousin is JJ Matijevic. I was able to drive down to Miss. St. to see him play but unfortunately don't think I'll be able to make it to Omaha. Incredible run they are on.
  2. RJAFan6

joshuahuskers' Long Beach State Athletics Dynasty

Holy shit this is a cool idea. Bart Scott for more.
  3. RJAFan6

Bmack's Astronaut High School football dynasty

Easily one of the coolest concepts for a dynasty I have ever seen. I LOVED making my HS on the old college games, even before I was in HS, so I can understand your interest in this. I've been away from the dynasty section and site in general over past few months and honestly just ran across this...
  4. RJAFan6

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

I dont know how true this is. Ive actually looked into this on my own. Looking at some of the biggest names in the industry (rotogrinders has a ranking list) and the most I've seen was 400 some (max in the milly maker is 500). Now 98% of those guys use a script for putting in lineups and its all...
  5. RJAFan6

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

Draftkings is nice, just to many fucking people. I recently found fantasydraft.com, Smaller tourneys, less people = overlay = easier chance at $. Lots of freerolls too with chances to win "fantasycash." They also have a cool referral program, where if you refer someone and then they refer...
  6. RJAFan6

Yeah, I hear thats what strays a lot of people away. I've done draftkings for over a year now, and have had mild success at best. But I've found that going to smaller sites is a much better avenue to go. Less tournaments to enter and smaller payouts, but the small name site has less people at...
  7. RJAFan6

Does anyone else here dabble in daily fantasy?
  8. RJAFan6

something taco related

Zona picks up their second consecutive Pac-12 sweep against Oregon. Big time, and from what I saw, this is tied for the best start under Lopez.
  9. RJAFan6

something taco related

Been watching my cousins games at Arizona. He starts at first and has been struggling, but the rest of the team seems to be hitting well. Although when they play good teams, they cant seem to get it together (Rice and Miss St.). They start Pac 12 play this weekend hosting Utah. They're sitting...
  10. RJAFan6

something taco related

Ill be paying more attention to D1 this, specifically Arizona, but just because my cousin plays for them now. I wish (D1) baseball was more prevalent here, because it is really hard to try and find a good game on TV.
  11. RJAFan6

Best PS2 version?

I like 09 the best personally, however, ive been using it as more of a simulation dynasty than actually playing.
  12. RJAFan6

Redneckistan State: FCS, D-II, etc.

I have a few teams below FBS I follow. My good buddy from HS is the starting QB at Delaware. They will be playing Pitt in the first game of the year and I'm probably going to make it out to that. My school is D3 (Saint Vincent College) and we just got a new football corch. They're currently...
  13. RJAFan6

something taco related

Doesnt make sense to. I mean he just pitched 5 innings four days ago, that more than enough rest for a guy like him whose arm is more than developed. I can see if it is a team who is more built for tournament runs, but from what i understand NC State wasnt that great this year so shouldnt you...
  14. RJAFan6

something taco related

@BearDownUofA My cousin is going to Arizona to play ball as a corner infielder. Big bat, defense needs a little work though. Just figured id offer it up. Always think its interesting to see a kid from PA going to Arizona on scholarship.