• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by RedmondLonghorn

1. RedmondLonghorn

College Football Offseason Thread Presented by Joe Mixon's Punch-Out!!

My stepping away had nothing to do with the Seahawks. I have been lurking a bit since I stopped posting.
  2. RedmondLonghorn

Damning towards Paterno. For somebody who doesn't care, you sure do care a lot.
  3. RedmondLonghorn

The judge also clearly read a sealed file that had some not so good news in it in terms if the divinity (or more accurately, the decided lack thereof) of Saint Paterno.
  4. RedmondLonghorn

I've been around. I just haven't been posting. And unless the judge has something against PSU, or there was a conspiracy that involved a time-machine somehow, this is some pretty damning shit.
  5. RedmondLonghorn

Child told Paterno of sex abuse in 1976, decades before official action Full Story
  6. RedmondLonghorn

2015 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

It just looks to me like an Oilers helmet.
  7. RedmondLonghorn

My understanding from local sources* (!!!) is that he is actually plenty pissed and believes that Oregon's coaching staff tampered with his player. He believes it because it is unquestionably true, but also unlikely provable. He also knows that. *My source is a guy from another message...
  8. RedmondLonghorn

I would have assumed the same, but it looks like this study only considered FBS schools, so that area seems to have very divided loyalties. The Orange color is actually for the Texas Longhorns, with a whopping 8-9% share in most counties.
  9. RedmondLonghorn

N.C.A.A. Fan Map: How the Country Roots for College Football Look at all these bandwagonners! and LOL at Cal.
  10. RedmondLonghorn

2015 NFL Offseason/Draft Thread

Alamo Bowl 2011 :facepalm: