• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by NY_KIA31

1. NY_KIA31

Spread Offense

Have you given NIU or New Mexico's PBs a look?
  2. NY_KIA31

hurrying up your hurry up offense!!!

I usually use quick audibles as well if I have the tempo going...unless I have 1 or 2 custom audibles that match the formation that Im in. Otherwise it disrupts my rhythm
  3. NY_KIA31

What is a base defense

You got the right idea. Just because a team is say... A Tampa-2 base team..doesnt mean they are lining up in cover 2 sink on 4 yardline. on 1st and goal :) It's there "go to"..the thing they hang their hat on so to speak. In this game, your base defense is that thing that is getting shredded...
  4. NY_KIA31

Spread Offense

Wow..holy rust. 1st user game in 2 years..all kinds of mistakes as I basically didnt remember all of the quirky timing that you need to put on throws to beat the god damn route mirrors. When my memory began to click, I was able to rally and almost pull out the W. Other than that, The...
  5. NY_KIA31

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

Here's a good article comparing and contrasting BK's early spread offenses to how he has evolved at Notre Dame. Basically he's said "Cool..I can recruit mammoth OLs, and 6'6" athletic TEs here..I dont have to run around with all of these little guys, spread out all over the place anymore. I...
  6. NY_KIA31

Not really. He likes tempo and driving the ball down the field. It was closer to Art Briles, than anything Mike Leach like.
  7. NY_KIA31

Spread Offense

Here's the thread for it http://www.operationsports.com/forums/oscfl/
  8. NY_KIA31

Yes. I dont know why they just dont ape NCAA's CPB interface and be done with it. Your PB is very similar conceptually to what I put together.
  9. NY_KIA31

Ive been pretty much obsessed with all things Sean Payton, Norv Turner & Mike Martz lately. I put together a 99 Rams Playbooks in M15, but good luck getting under center I form power to give you anything other than 2 yards :(
  10. NY_KIA31

Option Offense

Surely!
  11. NY_KIA31

NCAA Defensive Discussion

Pssh..since returning to play some, Ive decided to not stress myself out with user defense in this game. Gonna user the DL, show lots of bear fronts and whatever happens, happens
  12. NY_KIA31

Conceptually, Weis still enjoys a very good reputation in the NFL ranks, and to be fair...Quinn and Clausen played very well statistically in his system. The problem was the maddening identities week to week. They never hung their hats on a core identity and got really good at it. BK has...
  13. NY_KIA31

Spread Offense

I just had the exact kind of hell game in my offline G-Tech dynasty out of the flexbone, which drives people to say "go to hell CPU, Im running Pistol Zone Split, Pistol Lead Option 30 times, and throw nothing but Slant, Shallow Cross, 4 verts, slip screen ". The CPU simply decided that the...
  14. NY_KIA31

What I hated about Weis, is that at Notre Dame, they were CLEARLY at their best with Clausen pitching the ball around out SG Spread and Empty sets, to Golden Tate, Michael Floyd, Kyle Rudolph with Armando Allen being a poor man's De'Anthony Thomas type of back. Then the next week, the A-Hole...
  15. NY_KIA31

Spread Offense

Well hello :) Been getting into playing OD again recently...someone finally roped me into coming back lol. I inherited a pretty decent year 3 ND Squad. I still have Malik Zaire and Greg Bryant. Honestly it has been hard to get back into it..Madden 15 is just so much better..but I love my...