• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Recent content by Mr. Radpants

1. Mr. Radpants

Trade Wars Discussion

Can’t afford that contract
  2. Mr. Radpants

2089 Season Thread

Ignore is for the weak My life for Aiur
  3. Mr. Radpants

Trade Wars Discussion

As always, I could use SP
  4. Mr. Radpants

2020 HEINEKEN

5. Mr. Radpants

2021 MLB Thread

The sad kid in the second gif makes it for me. Imagine taking your grandkid to a playoff game and sitting next to those kind New York ambassadors.
  6. Mr. Radpants

2021 MLB Thread

Trenton called them racist
  7. Mr. Radpants

2021 MLB Thread

Boooooo. This was bush league by the Yankees, they threw blue collar Trenton to the curb for the yuppy Somerset crowd.
  8. Mr. Radpants

ATTENTION NUTOPIA!!!! OOTP 22 ANNOUNCED!!!

I think it's weird that there's absolutely no feature details and they're taking pre-orders. This is a really odd announcement from Markus and I’m concerned. He also hadn’t posted in a month leading up to this.
  9. Mr. Radpants

ATTENTION NUTOPIA!!!! OOTP 22 ANNOUNCED!!!

Can't wait to see how this South Korean mobile app company has ruined the game! Maybe we'll write an open letter from a dying league!
  10. Mr. Radpants

Mining company

So glad @kella let the boys back in, best new thread in months
  11. Mr. Radpants

2089 Season Thread

Bao and Matsumura are both getting shelled in AA. Do I need to demote them? Discouraging. I did surround them with good pitching and catching if the OTTO minor league AI didn’t mess it up.
  12. Mr. Radpants

2089 Season Thread

You won the battle but I’ll win the war
  13. Mr. Radpants

2089 Draft Extravaganza

@Wolfman21 I took Beco Anastcia a catcher and relief pitcher, lol
  14. Mr. Radpants

2021 MLB Thread

Dunedin Blue Jays