• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by john_buffalo

1. john_buffalo

2095 - A New Season - Will It Happen?

So, I guess it's over. Hope it wasn't cause I left. I left because I wasn't into starting a new league from scratch. And I certainly wasn't part of the "in crowd". I enjoyed the league. Life will go on.
  2. john_buffalo

I am out. New league has no appeal for me. I enjoyed my three years here. I'll go out as reigning champion. Cheers to all. Adieu.
  3. john_buffalo

Not sure where we're going or when. But I leave this coming Tuesday for 6 weeks in Ireland. I'll have the game and internet access, but depending on how we proceed and at what speed, I may or may not be in a position to fully participate. I certainly will have less time for internet...
  4. john_buffalo

The lack of a schedule and/or progress reports is discouraging.
  5. john_buffalo

Finalized Trades Thread

BERLIN/BUFFALO TRADE Berlin sends: -2B Burke Klemert (ML) Buffalo sends: - 2095 #1 Draft Pick - C Corey Howard (A) - CF Hae-Nim Ch-on (AA) @Skeeter to confirm
  6. john_buffalo

We shall see. Pin This Please! :smug:
  7. john_buffalo

Did good. Won it all. All downhill from here.

Did good. Won it all. All downhill from here.
  8. john_buffalo

2094 - Another Season Begins

Says you. Broken record. You head for the sunset, I'll stay here if there is a continuing league.
  9. john_buffalo

Wow. All's right with the world. Nice series @goblue96. Couldn't have been much closer. Quite an eighth inning. Now we'll see if we get a chance to defend.
  10. john_buffalo

1-0 loss. Tough to take. Good to go.
  11. john_buffalo

Your enthusiasm and support are . . . . Well, better left unsaid.
  12. john_buffalo

Well, time to shine. Exported and ready to roll.