• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by FSS

1. FSS

Have you used a playsheet before

Thanks for the reply
  2. FSS

Would you go through all your one back plays then move to the next formation. Then go to lets say, all your iform plays all the way to shotgun?
  3. FSS

How did you call plays off it? If you had x amount of first down plays did you just go straight down the list, choose randomly, or by what you think the opponent would call? If the plays were from different formations how would you order them so it doesn't take a lot of clock to scroll to your...
  4. FSS

Madden CPU vs CPU

Ok, I understand I haven't really been here in a while. More of a football Madden/Ncaa fan but thanks for the reply.
  5. FSS

Madden CPU vs CPU

??
  6. FSS

Madden CPU vs CPU

How do you go about choosing which plays you like in each situation? Also how do you mix a play calling? -One idea for mixing it up as far as playcalling I've thought about was have your base calls like above but just run a different play in the series the next week (I havent done it in madden...
  7. FSS

How do you choose which offensive formation to use next.

I'm looking for a logical way to choose formations on offense. On defense its pretty simple because you just match up to personnel. On offensive I end up calling formations semi-randomly especially in the name of "sim" but would like a logical way of going about it if someone has any ideas.
  8. FSS

NCAA Defensive Discussion

I like your idea about always having RLB always blitzing. That is the main reason I never used/liked the 3-4. I always felt my best pass rushers(OLB's) had to drop in coverage half the time. Every time I had 3-4 defense I usually try tried to switch it to a 4-3 and have the OLB become DE's...
  9. FSS

Principles of Pro Style Offenses

Did Bill Walsh have a base play if so what was it?
  10. FSS

How do you determine your base personnel?

Do you choose it based on your offensive system or is based on your best 11 guys? Do you fit your offense to your players or players to the offense? Also, if your choosing based on best players what if you have for example a 85 FB who is better then your slot receiver (79 overall). The...
  11. FSS

Air Raid Offense

Thanks for the reply My question about the TE is hard to explain. For example you have a Gronk/Witten type player who can really block but obviously good in passing game. I see a lot of TE's in air in Y flex position. I guess my thinking is he no longer can utilize his blocking well if he is...
  12. FSS

Air Raid Offense

Thanks i have some other questions. What concepts does air raid use to score in the redzone but especially in the goal line 10 yrds and in? How do you use a good TE who can run block and pass? If you have him split out how do you deal with team that put a dime back on him? Where do you put...
  13. FSS

Air Raid Offense

What would an air raid team do if they good a really good power back on the team? He is a really strong runner not very fast and limited to average hands.
  14. FSS

How do you call offensive plays?

Looking for more efficient way to to call plays. 1. Down and distance 2. Defensive alignment 3. Get the ball to best player 4. Attack space 5. Best plays 6. Random Add on if something different. Im trying to find a way to call plays with a reason and purpose without being "cheese" about...
  15. FSS

Spread Offense

Never ran spread too much but off the top of my head I thought Oregon's was pretty good.