• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Recent content by FieldingBLUE

1. FieldingBLUE

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Agreed. His team outtalented Boeheim tremendously. I think Izzo's fear of another 7-letter B coach contributed to him losing his mind today.
  2. FieldingBLUE

Izzo again outsmarts himself. He tries so hard to get credit for wins, he screws over his team. JJJ plays 15 minutes, Nick Ward 16 minutes. Ben Carter gets 23 MINUTES. What the f are you doing, Tom? Outrebounds Cuse 51-30 and loses. Gets both centers in foul trouble and hardly ever goes...
  3. FieldingBLUE

The magic of Elvin Hayes adjacent
  4. FieldingBLUE

...but TV Teddy! only reason State lost today... said every Sparty during and after
  5. FieldingBLUE

NML's NCAA 06 Dynasty

@NML, I loved this. Brought back some good (bad) memories of the early days of my dynasties back on 05/06/07. The gaping holes in the offensive line, the tremendous interceptions, the sense of hopelessness pervading everything. Yes! I dumped my old copies of those games when I moved this...
  6. FieldingBLUE

Absolutely brutal. Frame by frame it MAY be touching Matthews but good Lord you know that ball goes oob only bc Matthias hits it. Yeah, Michigan screwed again.
  7. FieldingBLUE

Coaches' Hot Seat/ Carousel 2015-16

If RichRod goes to SoCar... 1. DickRod = CockRod? 2. BearDown = asplode?
  8. FieldingBLUE

I absolutely love how MSU schedules every year. Take on a perennial top 10 program. If you win, great. If you lose, big time experience gained. Beilein is doing the same thing now at Michigan. Both M and MSU are going to struggle at times early as they figure out a rotation and a way to...
  9. FieldingBLUE

Utopia Dynasty Report Hall of Fame

That was actually intentional back in the day...because I misspelled Atilla Atkins's name for 3 of his 4 years in the program. :)
  10. FieldingBLUE

Michigan Thread

I'm like the magical mojo fairy of M football...I swore off Utopia and NUtopia until Brandon was gone...same deal with heroin. EDIT: I need one of those fancy Mod Alumni banners!
  11. FieldingBLUE

Michigan Thread

I ain't dead yet. Amazing how much I've been getting done being away...not really.
  12. FieldingBLUE

Michigan Thread

Does Michigan still play footbaw? I haven't seen any yet this year. Lots of guys in equipment, but footbaw, that ain't it.
  13. FieldingBLUE

Utopia Dynasty Report Hall of Fame

Holy sheet. Where am I? FB